Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The current date is|
31 May 2023
2023 is the current year, it was preceded 2022, and will be followed by 2024.
- 1st: The Grand Duchy of Pikeland become the representative nation of the Commonwealth of South Pacifis.
- 1st: Juniperian President Iêsan Jéan introduced a referendum that made the nation a constitutional monarchy.
- 3rd: Australis returned to activity after a year-long hiatus of its leader, Daniel Hamilton.
- 4th: The Republic of Malus has its second presidential election.
- Republic of Ajdinland celebrates first anniversary.
- Siplea Creates a official flag after existing since 2019
- Corwin elects incumbent Communist Party in its first election.
- The 2023 Constitution of Marquette came into effect.
- Aaron I, Emperor of Sprinske abdicates
- Jacob Weber, whom was the acting Cainteoir of Highland Parliament, officially takes the position.
- 13th: The Semi-Independent Democratic Republic of the Isle of the Man of the Rocks fought for and gained semi-independence from the Constitutional Polyarchy of UncleJakeyjake Island & Colonies.
- 15th: The Federal Republic of Highland adopts a new flag.
- Rulgaria is created.
- The Imperial Republic of Traverria adopts a proportional legislative system into the Imperial Council.
- The Kingdom of Selland declares independence from the United States, and thus is formed with James I as ruler, and James I exiles everyone who lives at the southern side of Dennis Road. On the same day, James I suddenly dies, and is succeeded by Adrian I.
- The Earth's Kingdom falls after a long internal crisis.
- Rulgaria’s constitution is ratified.
- Kingdom of Selland adopts a flag.
- A storm capable of producing a tornado was spotted near Gerria, Cyclodia and Dracul that lead to minor damage and flooding.
- The Supreme Council of the Free City of Vodopol is dissolved, while the Council President, Dan V., also resigns from all of his positions and forfeits his executive powers to the High Commissioner, effectively turning Vodopol into a presidential republic.
- Ned V. resigns from all of his positions and appoints Ion Stolojan as the next High Commissioner.
- Adrian I of Selland dies, and is succeeded by Loew I.
- The Malusian Senate is suspended after an attack on government by National Ausveria.
- 16th: Estonian Republic of Kali adopts a new flag.
- Kalian People's Council passes the Liberation Wars act.
- Free Estonian State comes to an agreement with Kalia, abandoning their extremist ideologies peacefully.
- 19th: The February 2023 Malusian Presidential Election took place.
- Shatidom of Aulpannian Nation celebrate his two years of existence
- Wilfrid Orochi is reelected Prime minister of the Principality of Neustria
- Madgett v. Perdomo is held, with the court siding with Charles Madgett. Subsequently, Madgett is named King of Pontchartrain-Maurepas.
- Wilfrid Orochi succeeds Hugo Perret as Secretary General of the Union of Cooperation of Francophones Micronations and is thus the 5th Secretary General
- 27th: Following Charles Madgett's ascension to the Pontunian throne, plans are announced to restructure both the governments of the Kingdom of Pontunia and the Empire of Ela'r'oech so that they can together form the United Kingdom of the Great Bayou.
- 2nd: The Prime Minister of the Principality of Neustria, Wilfrid Orochi, suffered a failed coup attempt
- 3rd: The Prime Minister of the Principality of Neustria, Wilfrid Orochi, suffered a second failed coup attempt
- 10th: The State of Lasetia declares its independence from Germany.
- 10th: The Northarctic Union is declared.
- New Orchard will celebrate its first independence day.
- Head of Traverria's Imperial Council, Rene M., resigns.
- 16th: Traverria's Chief of Armed Forces Soto Ngone is appointed as interim Head of the Imperial Council.
- 21st: The Pacific States of America declares its independence from Canada.
- 25th: The March 2023 Cycoldian general election will open voting periods.
- 27th: Northudankton legally establishes the Community of Esis Beola, Chipola.
- 28th: Dustin Carlson and Luke Pritchard are formally elected president and vice president of the Pacific States, respectively.
- 21st: The Sovereign State of Versmark is unofficially founded.
- Woodland's article comes to play.
- Northudankton's second constitution is ratified by the Ratification Convention of 2023 in Duikienin.
- 24th: The Pacific States Congress votes to adopt a new national flag, with unanimous support from its house of representatives and senate.
- 26th: The nation of Clairciel gains independence.
- Traverria's expedition to Mt. Saint Helens ends with a successful summit, marking the first successful geographic and mountaineering expedition of the nation.
- Northudankton's High Council approves the new official national anthem, 'Northu Risen.'
- 1st: - The Sovereign State of Versmark declares Independence.
- 5th - The Empire of Astronesia dissolves. The Kingdom of Mayursia is formed and proclaimed as the successor state
- 29th: - The Imperial Republic of Traverria will celebrate their 3rd anniversary and their nation's Independence Day.
- 11th: The Federal Republic of Highland will celebrate its first Independence day.
- 15th: The Principality of Permaria will celebrate its first year of independence from Canada.
- 18th: The Federal Republic of Early will celebrate its first Independence Day from the United States of America.
- 3rd: Sprinske will celebrate the unity, peace and prosperity of the nation on the second anniversary of the Sprinske Civil War.
- 11th: The Empire of Ela'r'oech will celebrate it's fifth year of independence. Additionally, as this is the fifth year of Emperor Charles I's rule, this will be the first celebration of an Elarian Jubilee - the Iron Jubilee, celebrating five years of the Emperor's reign.
- 7th: Latitudia celebrates Latitudian Independence Day, pop. La-di-da Day, marking the 17th year of independence.
- 14th: Northudankton celebrates its 7th anniversary amidst the Solar Eclipse of October 14, 2023.
- 30th: The Sprinske Empire will celebrate the third anniversary of the Sprinske Revolution, and therefore the nation’s 3rd anniversary.
List of micronations