2 Imperial Road
2 Imperial Road is situated in Wrythe, the capital of the Empire of Austenasia. Together with the Imperial Residence, it comprises the Crown property of Imperial Wrythe.
The main feature of 2 Imperial Road is a one-room building built in 1949, formerly used as a garage (and still colloquially known simply as "the Garage"), now used for storage by the Austenasian Imperial Family. Also part of the property of 2 Imperial Road is a water butt adjacent to the main building used to store rainwater with which to irrigate Wrythe Public Park, and a path to the north-west of the building which connects the Park to Commius Flats.
In the late afternoon of 7 July 2009, the building was struck by lightning during a storm, but was not damaged. On 17 November 2012, the joint Austenasian-Juclandian cultural project of Crepundia was unveiled inside the building, which remained there until 15 July 2019. Guttering was installed on the side of the adjoining bike-shed on 27 August 2022.
2 Imperial Road was measured by the Imperial Geographical Society on 18 June 2014 and found to be 386 square feet.