Act of the Kingdoms - 2022
This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2022)
This article consists of a document or other non-encyclopedic text which should be moved to MicroCommons. Leave an encyclopedic summary of the document at this URL and a link to the Commons entry.
This page marked as work-in-progress has not been edited in over seven days. Please remove this message box.
|Imperial Parliament of Forestria|
|Territorial extent||Forestria and its Puppet states|
|Enacted by||Monarchy of Forestria and the Imperial Court|
|Date of Royal Assent||5-17-2022|
|Signed by||Elias I|
|Administered by||Law Enforcement of Forestria |
Department of War
|Bill published on||5-20-2022|
The Act of the Kingdoms - 2022 is a law that is going under Parliamentary review and vote.
The Act of the Kingdoms was first thought up during the second day of the 2022 Government Shutdown, a shutdown that is currently in force.
On the Order of the Emperor on this day, 5/17/2022, this Imperial Act of the Kingdoms is signed. Establishment of the Imperial Kingdoms inside the Empire.
Article One, Imperial Kingdoms
Imperial Kingdoms may now be established on the basis that:
- Imperial Kingdoms are autonomous territories
- They may be formed of the entity known as “states”
- States must have a population to be applicable as “Kingdoms”
- States must have a capital inside the main territory
- Territories that are not a part of the main territory may create their own states
- Imperial Kingdoms may be created from entities known as “provinces”
- All requirements listed above are also required to generate Imperial Kingdoms from “provinces”
This Article may be changed through amendments passed by the Parliament with ¾ majority vote from the states as well as from the Emperor and the Kingdom of Curia Ninjoa.
Article Two, Other Entities
Other entities may be created from “states.” Provinces may only create or establish the entities known as “Imperial Kingdoms.” Other entities that may be established from “states” are:
- Grand Duchies
- Imperial Cities
- City-States, or
- The above stated entities have a lower amount of autonomy than “Imperial Kingdoms” but still have a high amount of autonomy
- They must have a population of 2 and a sustaining economy
- All territories part of that state become part of the newly established entity.