Anthony R. Clark
|Anthony R Clark
Anthony Robert Clark is a micronational lawyer and diplomat, and the current Chancellor of New Florence. He is well known as one of the MicroWiki community's most experienced litigators and legislative drafters. He was the Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational from 31 June 2021 to 31 December 2021, when he was succeeded by Adam I, Emperor of Adammia, the current incumbent.
Clark has worked extensively in micronational media. He is currently the editor of the Amerston Post. He's also designed some of the MicroWiki community's best known logos, including the former MicroWiki logo and current GUM logo.
Anthony Clark led MicroWiki's move to Discord, and created the MicroWiki@Discord server.
Clark is well known for his legal knowledge. He was the director of Jurisfocal, possibly the only law firm in the MicroWiki community, and claims to have been involved in more litigation than any other micronationalist.
Clark has studied legislative drafting and is known for drafting comprehensive legislative instruments, sometimes hundreds of pages long.
He drafts the Abeldane Code, currently in its third edition. The Code is the authoritative version of all permanent statutory law in Abelden, with each edition heavily redrafting statutes for clarity and conciseness.
In May 2020, Clark was awarded the Order of the Two Eagles, the highest chivalric order in both the Empire of Paravia and the Abeldane Empire, for his services to Abeldane law. He is only the third person to receive the award, after Mikael Bokmann and John Bercow, the Speaker of the UK House of Commons between 2009 and 2019.
- Commander of the Order of St. Philip the Apostle - 16 December 2018
- / Knight of the Order of the Two Eagles - 12 May 2020
- Officer of the Abeldane Order - 2 August 2020
- Grand Cross of the Order of the Vishwamitra - 15 February 2021
- Commander of the Essian Order - 13 June 2021
- Member of the Order of the 18th of June - 18 June 2021
- Knight of the Order of the Bullmastiff - 18 September 2021
- Knight of the Order of Adammia - 19 February 2022