Aristocratic Republic of Ártsadonna

From MicroWiki, the free micronational encyclopædia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aristocratic Republic of Ártsadonna
Poblacht Aristocratic Ártsadonna
Flag of Ártsadonna
Motto: "Viva La Ártsadonna, La Ártsadonna!"
"Glory to Ártsadonna, the Ártsadonna!"
Anthem: Ártsadonna's Gloria
Territories of Ártsadonna
Territories of Ártsadonna
LocationMinnesota, United States
Donofria Square
Official languagesEnglish
Recognised national languagesEnglish
Recognised regional languagesEnglish
Ethnic groups
Northern European
Western European
Southern European
Western Asian
South Asian
GovernmentAristocratic republic
• President
Connor Donofrio
• Vice President
Levi Christensen
• Independence
June 21 2022
• Constitution ratified
June 29 2022
• Total
45.4 km2 (17.5 sq mi)
• Water (%)
• Estimate
HDI 0.923
very high
CurrencyÁrtsadonnan Kronà
Time zoneUTC+6 (Central Standard Time)
Date formatdd//mm//yy
Driving sideright
Calling code+1

Aristocratic Republic of Ártsadonna , (Ártsadonnan: La Aristokrata Republika Ártsadonna) is a micronation located in North America, specifically in Minnesota, United States. Founded on June 29, 2021 by presently reigning President, Connor Donofrio and former Chancellor, Emir Zogaj, now Monarch of The Islamic Kingdom of Kaliqan. Ártsadonna, while also being located in Minnesota, it lies amid the North-Eastern part of the Great Plains, a region of the United States that stretches from the upper half of Texas in the south, to the Dominion of Canada in the north. After former Chancellor, Emir Zogaj's leave, presently serving Chancellor, Levi Christensen has been sworn into office as the new Chancellor of Ártsadonna. Ártsadonna over the months it has been, has inspired a handful of other micronations, such as the Tubute of Agnesia and The Islamic Kingdom of Kaliqan.

Formerly: Paledonia


Pre-Early Ártsadonna

On June 21, 2022, both former Chancellor, Emir Zogaj and Connor Donofrio had developed the idea of a micronation and micronationalism, following the finding of the Republic of Molossia. At the time, Ártsadonna had been named the Principality of Erkburg, having presently serving President, Connor Donofrio titled "Prince" of Erkburg and Emir Zogaj, General Secretary of Erkburg. The flag of Erkburg is forever lost, it had a white cross going through the middle of the flag with a forest-green background. The founding date of Erkburg, now Ártsadonna to be specific, had been on Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 10:54 PM. Around two-three months after Erkburg's creation, Emir Zogaj had either jokingly or not, made a threatening statement towards the nation. It had been a raid threat. That same day, Zogaj had been put on trial for treason, however, the real trial had never begun as Zogaj later that day, and the day after, had planned to create his own Micronation. As of 05/12/22, Zogaj rules over the Islamic Kingdom of Kaliqan, despite former events, both Ártsadonna and Kaliqan enjoy ties as of the modern day and both work in a handful of pacts and alliances.

Agnesian-Ártsadonnan Friendship

The Tubute of Agnesia had been founded by the Presiden'ts friend, Auryn I of Agnesia after the creation of Ártsadonna, which gave influence to Agnesia and it's ruler. Ártsadonna, on Agnesia's independence day had officially recognized the Tubute (Kingdom). Agnesia had also been the first micronation to recognize Ártsadonna, as Kaliqan had came after Agnesia. Both Agnesia and Ártsadonna have recently opened up trade between the two. Long standing diplomacy, alliance and friendship between the two nations will continue for most likely, decades to come.


There are only 15 citizens in the main population. 6.6% of Ártsadonna's population is black, the other 93.4% of the population is white. 26.6% of Ártsadonna's population is over the age of 18, the other 73.4% of the population is under the age of 17. Much of Ártsadonna's population has heritage from around the world, going to places such as France and Ireland. Regional parts of the world will be listed for heritage, Ártsadonna's population includes Northern American, Eastern/Western/Northern/Southern European, South American, Asian and Middle Eastern heritage.


Ártsadonna is a multi-religion micronation. Religions such as Hinduism, Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all spread through Ártsadonna. Around 6.6% of Ártsadonna's population identifies as Hindu. Another 6.6% of Ártsadonna's population identifies as Muslim. Like before, again, another 6.6% of Ártsadonna's population identifies themselves as Jewish. Finally, Christianity. Christianity is the majority religion in Ártsadonna. Around 80% of Ártsadonna's population identifies themselves as being involved in some form of Christianity, the known groups are Catholic, Lutheran and Baptist.


English is spoken by 100% of Ártsadonna's population, however, other languages such as Tamil, Hindi, Albanian and Ártsadonnan are also spoken throughout the nation.


Ártsadonna is an Aristocratic Republic, meaning, Ártsadonna's leaders are ones who are born into nobility, either by the parents already being aristocrats, or, the status has been granted by the leader. There are very few aristocrats. However, Ártsadonna does still use partially use a direct democracy as it's government form.


Executive Branch

The Executive Branch includes the Chancellor and Vice Chancellor Aristocrats of Ártsadonna. The executive branch carries out and enforces laws. The Constitution explicitly assigns the chancellor the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of their Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors.

Legislative Branch

The Ártsadonnan Legislative Branch holds the Aristocrats, or Congress as it is normally called among Ártsadonna. Among other powers, the legislative branch makes all laws, declares war, regulates interstate and foreign commerce and controls taxing and spending policies.

Judicial Branch

This holds Criminal, Military and Supreme Court. The criminal court's purpose is to be used for law violaters. The Military Court is used for militants convicted of treason or war crimes. Finally, the Supreme Court. Although the Supreme Court may hear an appeal on any question of law provided it has jurisdiction, it usually does not hold trials. Instead, the Court's task is to interpret the meaning of a law, to decide whether a law is relevant to a particular set of facts, or to rule on how a law should be applied.

Foreign Relations and Diplomacy

As of 2022, Ártsadonna maintains diplomatic / foreign relations and recognition, or just maintains friendly relations of and with other micronations such as:



The military of Ártsadonna is also known as the Ártsadonnan national armed forces. It comes with three brigades, the rifle, artillery, and naval brigade. Each brigade carries two regiments, in the rifle brigade, it carriest the 1st and 4th rifle regiments. In the Artillery brigade, it carries the 76th Artillery Howitzer regiment and the 55th Artillery Infantry. FInally, the Naval Brigade, this carries the sailor and naval pilot regiment. Each regiment's commander is titled "Colonel" and the vice commander is titles "Lieutenant Colonel" (Col. & Lt. Col for short.) All regiments also include officer and non commissioned officer ranks such as Major, Captain, Lieutenant and Ensign for the officer ranks. For the NCO (non commissioned officer) ranks, it goes from Corporal, up to Sergeant, followed by Staff Sergeant and finally the Sergeant Major. The Lower ranks include the Recruit or the lowest rank, followed by Private, a Junior cadet, and Deputy Corporal, a junior NCO.