Artistic Order of the Golden Sphere
|Artistic Order of the Golden Sphere|
|Awarded by the Duke of Libertia|
|Eligibility||At the monarch's pleasure|
|Awarded for||merit of art, artistic expression and creativity|
|Established||1 February 2016|
|First awarded||11 February 2016|
The Artistic Order of the Golden Sphere (Portuguese: Ordem Artística da Esfera Dourada) is an honorary chivalric order created by D. Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer, the Duke of Libertia to celebrate merit of art, artistic expression and creativity. The Order can be awarded to Libertians and non-Libertians.
There is four grades: Officer, Commander, Grand Officer and Grand Master (reserved for the Sovereign of Libertia) and all the members recieve a membership certificate, a membership card and an honorary paint brush that represents creativity, as a designation since the foundation of the Order during the First Libertian Courts, in February 2016.
They were awarded for the first time on 11 February 2016.
- D. Guilherme, Duke of Libertia (2016).
- Jean-Pierre IV, Prince of Aigues-Mortes (2016).
- Alexander IV, Emperor of Pavlov (2016).
- Yaroslav Mar, Presidente of Lostisland (2016).
- Cláudio, Holy Emperor of Reunion (2016).
- D. Tânya, Duchess of Libertia (2016).