Brian Henry Helwater
29 July 1982
|Alma mater||University for the Creative Arts|
Sir Brian Helwater KCOS, (born 29 July 1982) is a Mimasian photographer and Head Administrator of the Mimasian Royal Websites. He achieved national fame for his work as an administrator of the nation's social media accounts. Helwater was made Knight Commander of the Order of Saturn in June 2018 for his work for the nation's online presence and for his work for the Ministry of Citizenship. He is the Chancellor of the Order of Saturn.
Education and career
Helwater was educated at University for the Creative Arts. He works as a freelance photographer and specializes in stock photography.
After his introduction to micronational affairs in 2016 Helwater offered to work for Mimas' administrative branch and became the Head Administrator of the Mimasian Royal Websites in 2017. Helwater's time as administrator of the social media accounts has been marked by his work for equal treatment of all matters, the promotion of human rights and diversity. For this he was bestowed the Order of St. Thora in 2019 and H. R. H. The Archduke's Medal in June 2020.
Chancellor of the Order of Saturn and the Order of St. Thora
In 2018 Helwater was granted knighthood and short thereafter became Chancellor of the Order of Saturn and the Order of St. Thora. As Chancellor, Helwater is responsible for the seal and its use.
- Chancellor and Knight Commander of the Order of Saturn (20 June 2018)
- Chancellor and Knight of the Most Ancient Order of Sankt Thora (2019)
- Chancellor and Knight 1st Class of the Order of the Mast in the Woods (20 September 2020)
- Chancellor of the Order of the Muddy Lake (3 January 2021)
- Recipient of the H. R. H. The Archduke's Medal (2019)
- Knight of the Order of Dagon (9 October 2020)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Most Illustrious Order of the Saint Michael and Saint Olav (9 September 2021)
- Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus (1 January 2021 – 24 October 2022)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)