Carson I of Northwood-Oregon
|Co-Sovereign of Northwood-Oregon|
|Reign||29 September 2020 – present|
|High King of Mediolaurentia|
|Reign||16 March 2023 – present|
|Emperor of Aenopia|
|Reign||4 July 2022 – present|
|Chair of the Cupertino Alliance|
31 January 2022 – 31 July 2022
|Lt. Chair||James Murray|
|Preceded by||Tyler Mullins|
|Succeeded by||Larry Martin|
|Lord President of the Empire of Sayville|
|Assumed office |
16 August 2019
|Member of Baustralian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
17 September 2020
Carson Thomas Snyder
26 October 2003
|Citizenship|| United States |
|Occupation||Bag room staff|
|Works||Berard-Malloy Convention on Territorial Disputes|
Charter of the Cupertino Alliance, 2021
|Political party||The 78's (2021-present)|
|Parents||Richard Snyder I (father)|
Stephanie Carter (mother)
|Relatives||Preston Snyder (brother)|
|Residences||Ville de l'ombre, Kingsland, Northwood-Oregon|
|Years of service|| 2020 – present |
2021 – present
|Commands||Provost Marshal (Army)|
Carson I (Carson Thomas Romanos Snyder; born 26 October 2003) is the current Co-Sovereign of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and former Chair of the Cupertino Alliance. Through their work in Northwood-Oregon and the Cupertino Alliance, they developed a reputation for professionalism amongst some in the community. They played a pivotal role in the readmission of the Empire of Sayville into the Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions, the founding of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the writing of its Canon Governing Document, and the writing of the Berard-Malloy Convention on Territorial Disputes.
Carson I founded the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon on 29 September 2020 and grew it to comprise of over a hundred local citizens, nine member states, and a fair legislative background in under a year. Northwood-Oregon would join the Cupertino Alliance on 21 April as an observer state, where Carson I would act as the sole delegate until Northwood-Oregon was upgraded to full membership on 7 May, at which time they became the primary delegate. Working in the alliance, they were a primary reason that the Berard-Malloy Convention was written and ratified after the standing committee dealing with the convention fell into inactivity. Their work in writing the convention and during sessions would see them be recognized by the current Chair of the Cupertino Alliance, Simon Reeve, by receiving the delegate class Cupertino Service Ribbon.
During the August Cupertino Alliance Chair election, Carson I was invited to join the campaign team of Dhrubajyoti Roy from Vishwamitra, where they acted as a high-level campaign manager, although most of their work was in the background, leaving them out of any scandals of the election. After Roy's victory in the election, Carson I was considered for, nominated to, and later confirmed as the Superior Judge of the Cupertino Alliance on 16 August 2021. They would later nominate Phillip Joseph Pillin of Pibocip and Charles Burgardt of Sayville as their associate judges, both of whom were confirmed to the position. On 31 January 2022, Carson I would become Chair of the Cupertino Alliance after acquiring 73.1% of the vote in the January 2022 election.
Carson was born in Oregon, Ohio on 26 October 2003 where they were raised for their early life. Born into a religious family they were raised, and remain, Catholic, attending Sunday religious lessons. They have participated in musical theatre since age nine in 2013. They were raised with influence from their family, being that they were the first, and only, born of their generation in their immediate family until the birth of their brother four years later. Living less than a street away from a family member in their youth, their family became a central point in their life. Throughout education, they had been typically placed in advanced or "Gifted and Talented" courses and were assumed to go into a field of engineering due to state testing scores. Despite this, a liking of theatre and debating was what guided most of their education and extracurricular choices, leading them to focus on band, choir, and social science courses.
While originally being based solely on the website NationStates, Carson got involved in micronationalism due to their involvement in the Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions and influence from the King of the Sayvillians, Charles Burgardt.
Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions
In the Commonwealth, Carson temporarily became the Emperor for the Empire of Sayville after the former Emperor abdicated suddenly. Due to issues of mass membership in the Commonwealth, however, most Sayvillian nations, or regions, were removed unless they could prove that they were active enough to warrant membership. It was during this time that Carson used some connections to help grow the Empire of Sayville, as well as abdicating the throne to another Emperor, Francis Karma. These changes eventually lead to the Empire of Sayville's re-entry into the Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions. They would later be appointed to the position of Prime Minister within the Empire until the passage of a Constitution disbanded the position and they were appointed to the position of Lord President.
Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon
Carson had multiple independent ventures into micronationalism before the creation of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon on 29 September 2020. Most notably the Priminos Imperium, which had passed a constitution before falling into obscurity. They currently serve as the King of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon, where they have played a pivotal role in the creation of the Kingdom's duchies, principality, baronies, and its former free state. On 8 January 2020, they passed the Canon Governing Document of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon which they wrote along with Duke Grant Bruns.
After learning about the then-unnamed Weisserian Commonwealth through their long-time friend Space after questioning him on his inactivity in the Osme Free State, Snyder joined the Commonwealth's Discord guild and was granted citizenship. Carson remained fairly uninvolved in local politics and the Commonwealth as a whole, only assembling the nation's microwiki page. After the passage of a new constitution in the Commonwealth after a coup by the founder, Adryvia, Snyder was considered to fulfill the position of Baron of Weisseria, a largely ceremonial position. They would lose the bid for this position to Simon Reeve and instead would become the Minister of Justice on 5 February 2021 under the administration of Prime Minister Space. This position would be short-lived, however, as Reeve would later abdicate his position of Baron, with Snyder being placed in the position on 13 February. In their position, Snyder wrote and passed legislation to create the Order of the Weisserian Commonwealth and to establish an official style for the position. During this time a new charter for the Commonwealth would be passed, extending the Baron's responsibilities to putting items to vote in the Commonwealth's assembly. After extended inactivity, Snyder declared Weisseria defunct on 26 June 2021.
Kingdom of Atiera
Carson became a citizen of the Kingdom of Atiera on 12 June 2021 before joining the Atieran People's Union after being invited by party leader William Cooper. In the party, Carson would become National Director and participate as a convention delegate. Carson would go on to run for a position in the 2nd Parliament of Atiera in the riding of Gaia, but would lose in the election on the 25 July to Rory McPhail, who achieved a majority with 72.7% of the vote. They were removed from the Atierian Discord server on 24 August, along with numerous other members, without an update on the status of their citizenship until Atiera was dissolved on 25 August.
Empire of Oskonia
Carson I became a citizen of the Empire of Oskonia on 19 September 2021 and would announce their intention to run for the Deputertkammer, the legislature of Oskonia, on 21 September and would proceed to found the Oskonian Firecracker Party later that day. After multiple delays of the election and other internal issues, the government of Oskonia was dissolved by Chancellor Jayden Dagsa followed by Oskonia itself being dissolved by Emperor Tucker I.
Principality of Galte
Carson I became a citizen of the Principality of Galte on 24 August 2021 in the state of Equitas. Carson I would run for a seat in the Chamber of Deputies in the riding of Equitas East for the Galtean People's Union, and would win the vote over their opponent Jan Muñoz. Carson I would then be unanimously confirmed as the Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies. Carson I would then be declared Regent of Galte on 31 October by joint-resolution of the cabinet of ministers and Prince Michael.
Work in the Cupertino Alliance
Carson I originally joined the Cupertino Alliance as an observer delegate for Northwood-Oregon when it was admitted as an observer on 21 April 2021. They would then become the primary delegate for Northwood-Oregon when it was admitted as a full member on the 7th of May.
In June 2021, in preparation for the 100th session Cupertino Digital Summit, Carson I established that the convention, which would be presented at the convention to be signed by participants, should focus on defining and solving territorial disputes. The work on the convention was slow to start, and eventually, supervision of the creation of the treaty was handed to Carson I by then Chair of the Cupertino Alliance, Simon Reeve, due to Carson I being active in the committee and Reeve needing to focus on other aspects of the upcoming summit. Work would then take off on the treaty, which had been come to known as the Berard-Malloy Convention on Territorial Disputes named after an area in the Kingdom of West Sayville, which was part of a sector which typically dealt with claim disputes, and it would be completed in time to be presented at the digital summit. In total, nine states would sign the convention on 2 July and Carson I would later be recognized by Reeve with the delegate class Cupertino Service Ribbon on 10 August for their work on the convention.
During the 2021 August Cupertino Alliance Chair election, Carson I was asked to support the campaign of Dhrubajyoti Roy of Vishwamitra. After agreeing to support, they joined the campaign team as a campaign manager and assisted the campaign mostly from the background, keeping themself out of the spotlight during any scandals the campaign faced. Near the end of the campaign, Carson I would become outspoken in campaign channels regarding their support, posting a message in full support of the campaign. After the election of Roy to the position of Chair, Carson I was nominated as Superior Judge of the Cupertino Alliance and would then be confirmed in the position by the Cupertino Alliance Parliament on 16 August 2021 in a vote of eighteen in favor, two against, and one abstaining. Carson I would then go on to nominate Charles Burgardt and Phillip Joseph Pillin as their associate judges, both of whom would be confirmed to their positions.
By August in the Cupertino Alliance, more problems in the 2020 edition of the Charter of the Cupertino Alliance were mostly being brought to light by Sertor Valentinus. While initially falling to the Superior Court to sort through the issues, it eventually became apparent that a new charter would be necessary. Carson I would begin work on what would become the 2021 edition of the Charter of the Cupertino Alliance in mid-October and would work through December. By this point, Roy had resigned from his position as Chair after a vote of no confidence was tabled against him and Lieutenant Chair Tyler Mullins assumed the position of Chair. This new charter would be reviewed by Tyler Mullins, Charles Burgardt, Daniel Hamilton and was shared with the writer of the 2020 edition of the Charter Jayden Lycon. The charter would, in the end, total to twenty-eight pages with seventy-six articles. The charter would be placed in a standing committee for review, and would eventually be placed to be discussed during sessions of Parliament. Carson's charter would then be ratified in a vote of fourteen in favor, two against, and four abstaining.
Since the passage of the charter, Carson I has written multiple bills for the Cupertino Alliance and had announced their candidacy for the January 2022 Cupertino Alliance Chair Election alongside James Murray as Lieutenant Chair. On the 25 January 2022, Snyder won the election with 73.1% of the vote. They would later take office alongside Murray on 31 January 2022.
Work in the Constantia Pact
Carson I joined the Constantia Pact as a primary delegate for Northwood-Oregon when it joined the pact on 26 August 2021 after being invited to do so on 22 August. Carson I would become an observer delegate of the pact to the Grand Unified Micronational on 1 October after the pact was admitted as an observer.
On 19 November 2021, Carson I introduced a bill entitled the "Internal Recognition Act" to the general assembly of the pact. The bill faced minor controversy, notably from the Chair of the Constantia Pact at the time, Sertor Valentinus. The bill made it so that every member of the Constantia Pact would recognize one another as sovereign and independent states, something that Valentinus and others like Liam Alexander feared would be unsustainable as the Pact grew. Carson I and others like James Murray argued that mutual recognition for each should be a given due to the pact's mission of creating diplomacy between its member states, and due to it being an invite only pact. Carson I argued this point saying,
It's pointless to be an organization dedicated to fostering relations between member states if the member states don’t even view each other as legitimate.— Carson I on the Internal Recognition Act, 26 November 2021
In the end, the act passed on 7 December 2021 in a vote of nine in favor and one opposed.
Carson I has typically made it hard for a proper explanation of his political beliefs to be carried out. Their sarcastic and argumentative attitude has led to many of their friends, and others, being unsure where exactly they stand most of the time. They have only described themselves to few as a pragmatic monarchist, though others have taken to refer to them as both a monarcho-socialist and an enlightened absolutist. Despite these assumptions, most systems created by Carson I have been centered around a constitutional monarchy with powerful monarchs.
Orders, decorations, standards, and arms
- National honours
- Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon:
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Northwest, 20 February 2021 
- Commander of the Order of Northwood, 3 January 2022 
- Order of the Northwood-Oregonian Competitior, Member Third Class, 10 January 2021 
- Commemorative Medal of the Second Anniversary of the Founding of Northwood-Oregon, Member, 29 September 2022 
- Grand Master of the Royal Order of the Sovereigns, 21 February 2023
- Kingdom of Baustralia: Order of the Baustralian Empire, 1 January 2021
- Weisserian Commonwealth: Grand Master of the Order of the Weisserian Commonwealth, 16 February 2021; Order dissolved 26 June 2021 
- Cheskgariyan-Litvanian Commonwealth:
- Order of the White Eagle, Grand Cross, 2 July 2021; Order dissolved 16 October 2022 
- Commander of the Order of Litvania Restituta, 29 July 2021
- Knight of the Order of the Crown of Cheskgariya and Litvania, 8 January 2021; Order dissolved 16 October 2022 
- Royal Order of the Knights of Stanislaus, 11 November 2022 
- Noble Order of the White Eagle, Grand Collar, 22 November 2022 
- Order for Public Merit, 22 November 2022 
- State of Vishwamitra:
- Order of the Vishwamitra, Grand Cross, 28 October 2021; Order dissolved 24 October 2022 
- Commander of the Order of the State of Kamrupa, 2 November 2021 
- Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra, Grand Commander, 11 January 2021; Order dissolved 24 October 2022 
- National Service Medal, 15 April 2022 
- Civil Service Medal, 15 April 2022 
- Commander of the Order of Uttaranchal, 4 May 2022 
- Grand Companion of the Order of the Rajpramukh Dhrubajyoti Roy, 2 January 2023 
- Commemorative Medal of the 21st Birthday of Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy, 11 January 2023 
- Grand Cordon of the Royal Vishwamitran Order of Merit, 11 January 2023 
- Principality of Galte: Knight of the Order of Galte, 31 December 2021; Order dissolved 6 January 2023 
- Empire of Aenopia:
- Grand Master of the Order of the Empire's First, de facto 4 July 2022; officially 26 April 2023 
- Sovereign of the Sough National Service Medal, de facto 4 July 2022; officially 26 April 2023 
- Sovereign of the Port Syrinx Diplomatic Service Medal, de facto 4 July 2022; officially 26 April 2023 
- Sovereign of the Commemorative Medal of the Kite, de facto 4 July 2022; officially 26 April 2023 
- Foreign honours
- Kingdom of Sayville:
- Knight of the Order of the House of Burgardt-Cabote, 20 October 2020
- Knight of the Order of the Sayvillian Lion, 19 January 2021 
- Monmarkian Empire: Knight of the Order of the Crowned Lion, 17 February 2021; Relinquished by Carson I 10 December 2021 
- Cheskgariyan-Litvanian Commonwealth:
- Empire of Aenopia: Knight of the Order of the Kite, 1 July 2021; Received state dissolved 26 April 2023 
- State of Vishwamitra:
- Order of Diplomatic Service Merit, Members First Class, 15 April 2021, Member Special Class, 15 April 2022; Order dissolved 24 October 2022 
- Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy, 8 June 2021
- Knight of the Order of the Sanghamitra, 1 August 2021; Order dissolved 24 October 2022 
- Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra, 15 April 2022 
- Grand Knight of the Royal Family Order of Purvanchal, 13 August 2021 
- Kingdom of Indradhanush: Order of Dhamma, Member, 26 October 2021 
- Republic of Avalonia:
- Kingdom of Pibocip: Order of the Bluebell, Member, 14 July 2022
- Kingdom of Juniperia:
- Order of the Juniperian Star, First Collar, 1 March 2023; Knight Commander, 7 May 2023 
- Exalted Order of the Star of Auran, First Collar, 18 March 2023 
- Organizational honours
- Cupertino Alliance:
- Cupertino Service Ribbon, Delegate Class, 10 August 2021
- Lycon Citation, 26 January 2022
- Personal arms
of the Exalted Order of the Star of Auran
- Taylor and Oats (2021)
- Leave It to Carson (2021)
- Scripted theater
|2013||Music Man Jr.||Chorus||Oregon Community Theatre|
|2014||Peter Pan Jr.||Hop|
|2015||The Sound of Music||Goatherd|
|2016||James and the Giant Peace Jr.||Puppeteer||Puppeteer for Centipede's puppet representation.|
|The Lion King Jr.||Chorus||Was also an elephant operator.||Ram Drama|
|2017||The Wizard of Oz||Uncle Henry||Double casted in the chorus, performed in chorus in two of the four performances.||Oregon Community Theatre|
|Dear Edwina||Cordell||Jr. Limelighters|
|2018||Madagascar Jr.||Private||Ram Drama|
|Elf Jr.||Buddy||Double casted in the chorus, performed in chorus in two of the four performances.||Oregon Community Theatre|
|2019||Clue: On Stage (High School Edition)||Professor Plum|
|The Music Man||Charlie Cowell||Was also the male swing understudy.|
|The Addams Family||Death||Was also in the chorus simultaneously.|
|2020||Fiddler on the Roof||Fyedka||Show cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic.|
|Bright Star||Billy Cane||Show aired virtually due to COVID-19 pandemic.|
|2021||Cinderella (Enchanted Edition)||Butcher||Was also in the chorus simultaneously.|
|Taylor and Oats||Magical Granola Wizard||None [c]|
|Shrek The Musical||Pinocchio||Was also a Duloc dancer.||Limelighters|
|Leave It to Carson||Carson||None [c]|
|All Together Now!||Nicely-Nicely Johnson||Was also in the chorus simultaneously, did not perform as Johnson one night due to an alumni performance.||Limelighters|
|2022||Radium Girls||Arthur Roeder|
|Big Fish||Will Bloom|
- Improvisional theatre
|2022||Preferably the Mouth of a Friend||The Plastic Shatners|
|Papa Can't Have a Snack?|
|Faster, Son, Faster!|
|Falcon Fuse (Day One - 2022)||Portion cut amidst the performance.|
|Falcon Fuse (Day Two - 2022)||Performed with an instanced team.||Born to be a Dad|
|2023||Tides (2023)||Performance at the Tides event at the Ohio State University, hosted by Fish Bowl.||The Plastic Shatners|
|University of HELL|
|Plastic Parts (2023)||Combined show with Lady Parts Comedy.|
|Lake Effect (2023)||Performance at the Lake Effect event at Case Western Reserve University, hosted by IMPROVment.|
|Collab Show (2023)||Combined show with Bad Genetics.|
|The Elders||Show with various alumni of the Plastic Shatners.|
|The Experimental Show (2023)|
|The Last Shat|
Carson was born to Richard Snyder I and Stephanie Carter. The earliest known ancestor of Carson who immigrated to the United States was Albert Hymore, who was naturalized on 22 May 1952 in the Northern District of Ohio of the United States District Court. Carson had their genetics and ancestry tested by 23andMe, finding that 96.6% of his ancestry being located in Europe. More specifically, 35.0% from the United Kingdom and Ireland, 23.7% from Germany, 16.0% from Poland, 10.4% from Italy, 7.5% from broad northwesten Europe, 3.9% from broad Europe and 0.1% from Finland. The rest of their ancestry was 2.6% from northern West Asia, 0.5% from Central Asia, and 0.3% being unassigned.
|Ancestors of Carson I of Northwood-Oregon|
Carson came out as non-binary on their Instagram on 23 May 2021, stating that they would use both masculine and singular they pronouns.
Carson suffers from numerous seasonal allergies which could cause an allergic reaction lasting multiple days if they were exposed to certain allergens, most notably animal. They had begun and is currently undergoing immunotherapy treatment to deal with these allergies. As indicated by a 23andMe test, Carson is also a carrier for Limb–girdle muscular dystrophy type 2I, which causes untreatable muscle atrophy in a child with two variants.
- ↑ As in the Empire of Sayville.
- ↑ As in the Virginian Empire.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Performed with an informal student group
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Weisserian Order Bill, Carson Snyder. Accessed 5 November 2021.
- ↑ Chancellorial Order - 10/24/2021 Jayden Dagsa. Accessed 31 October 2021.
- ↑ Communiqué - 15 September 2021 Michael Shepard. Accessed 9 November 2021.
- ↑ Cabinet resolution 31102021 Government of Galte. Accessed 9 November 2021.
- ↑ Form 98 Carson Snyder and James Murray Accessed 29 December 2021.
- ↑ First Candidates for Cupertino Alliance Chair Election announced, Mullins confirms he's not seeking a Second Term Carson Snyder. Accessed 29 December 2021.
- ↑ Order of the Northwest bill Carson Snyder. Accessed 26 October 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree I/2022 Carson Snyder. Accessed 3 January 2022.
- ↑ Royal Decree VIII/2022 Carson Snyder. Accessed 10 January 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree XVII/2022 Carson Snyder & Sarah Freck. Accessed 30 September 2021.
- ↑ Governing Statutes of the Royal Order of the Sovereigns Carson Snyder & Sarah Freck. Accessed 20 February 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree 1/2023 Carson Snyder. Accessed 20 February 2023.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Honours Reform Act 2022 Accessed 11 January 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree granting honours - No. 1-2022 Accessed 8 January 2021.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Royal decree re-issuing honours - No. 11-2022 Accessed 11 January 2023.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 Royal decree conferring honours on the occasion of the Commonwealth Biennial - No. 12-2022 Accessed 11 January 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree No. 215-2021, Dhrubajyoti Roy. Accessed 31 October 2021.
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 18.3 Royal Decree No. 247-2022 Dhrubajyoti Roy. Accessed 31 May 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree (Kamrupa) - 2 November 2021. Accessed 2 November 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree No. 229-2021 Dhrubajyoti Roy. Accessed 11 January 2021.
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 21.3 Royal Decree No. 236-2022, Dhrubajyoti Roy. Accessed 12 April 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree (Uttaranchal) - 4 May 2022, Bishnu Chetry. Accessed 13 April 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree - Purvanchal - 21st Birthday Honours 2023 Sarala Baishya. Accessed 11 January 2023.
- ↑ Recipients of the Commemorative Medal of the 21st Birthday of the Rashtradhyaksh (11-01-23) Rafe Burfield. Accessed 11 January 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree No. 258 (2/2023) Dhrubajyoti Roy. Accessed 31 May 2023.
- ↑ Royal Decree XXX/2021 Michael Shepard. Accessed 31 December 2021.
- ↑ Princley Decree I/2023 Michael Shepard. Accessed 11 January 2023.
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 28.3 28.4 Imperial Dictum No. 3 - 2023 Carson Snyder. Accessed 26 April 2023.
- ↑ RA Proclamation on the Induction of Their Majesties The King and Queen of the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon Into the Order of the Sayvillian Lion, Charles Burgardt. Accessed 31 October 2021.
- ↑ KCL Grant to Carson I and Sarah I Alexander I Constantine. Accessed 26 October 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree VI/2021 Accessed 10 December 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree No. 198-2021, Dhrubajyoti Roy. Accessed 31 October 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree - Purvanchal - 13 August 2021, Dhrubajyoti Roy. Accessed 31 October 2021.
- ↑ Royal Decree KOI-12/2021 Chandrachur I. Accessed 26 October 2021.
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Presidential Order of 15 December 2021 James Murray. Accessed 16 December 2021.
- ↑ Presidential Order of 6 January 2022 James Murray. Accessed 8 January 2021.
- ↑ Induction of the Order of the Juniperian Star Auran King of Arms. Accessed 8 May 2023.
- ↑ First Induction of the Exalted Order of the Auranic Star Auran King of Arms. Accessed 19 April 2023.
- ↑ Letters Patent 14 III 2023, Frederick Stanislaus Augustus. Accessed 14 March 2023.
- Good articles
- Citizens of Northwood-Oregon
- Members of the Northwood-Oregonian Parliament
- Theatre actors
- LGBT people
- Non-binary micronationalists
- Founders of nations
- Weisserian Commonwealth
- Republic of Croix
- 2003 births
- Grand Cordons of the Royal Vishwamitran Order of Merit
- Grand Companions of the Order of the Rajpramukh Dhrubajyoti Roy
- Dime Micronationalists of the Year
- Ohio micronationalists
- Reigning monarchs
- Knights of the Royal Order of the Sovereigns
- Living people