Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Breckland
| Chancellor of Breckland |
|Above: The Presidential Flag|
|Formed:||10 October 2015|
|Reformed:||30 January 2016|
|Term length:||1 Year|
The Chancellor of Breckland or full title Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Breckland is the head of state of the Federal Republic of Breckland. The Chancellor is elected by the citizens of Breckland in a General Election, held no more than every five months and no less than every four years, on a date specified by the Monarchy. Members of Parliament who wish to stand for election must place their Candidacy with the District.
Qualifications for office
There are only three requirements to become Chancellor.
- Have Breckland citizenship.
- Have a generally clean criminal record both in Breckland and the macronation the applicant is from.
- Belong to the Republican National Party of Breckland.
End of Chancellorship
The following qualifies for a Presidents end of term:
- Time of Chancellorship expires,
- Voluntary dismissal,
- Permanent inability, due to serious illness,
- Nation wide demand for the Chancellor to step down from office
- Found guilty of constitutional contempt by the Federal Constitutional Courts
List of Chancellors of Breckland
|List of Chancellors of Breckland|
|#||Name||Political party||Term start||Term end||Notes||Days in office|
|1||John Gordon||Breckland Republican Party||30 January 2016||Incumbent||First Breckland Chancellor||Incumbent|