Emanuel, Prince of Beremagne
|His Serene Highness,|
the Prince of Beremagne
|Prince of Beremagne|
|Reign||11 February 2018 - present|
|Born||28 October 2002|
|House||House of Dovimaldi-Nassor|
|Father||Prince Nicolas of Dovimaldi-Nassor|
|Mother||Princess Frederique of Dovimaldi-Nassor|
Emanuel de Dovimaldi-Nassor, Prince of Beremagne, is the Constitutional Monarch of the Principality of Beremagne, of Tamopa since the February 11th 2018, day of the formation of the first Beremian Government. The Principality of Beremagne wasn't created by His Serene Highness to promote any political system but in the way to create new systems for the future Macronational world. He noticed by Royal Decrees that his political opinions in the MacroWorld are differents and that he "can't be accused of false opinions by cause of he Micronational's status".
Born at the beggining of the 21st century in France, first child of a two-children family, Emanuel actually works in the Economical spinneret to become a French Diplomat.
Establishment of the Principality of Beremagne
Accession and coronation
Emanuel of Dovimaldi-Nassor is already, in 2017, a fervent micronationalist, who seeks to learn more about these states not listed on the maps of the world. It is gradually getting closer to francophone nations until February 2018.
The 11 February 2018, when he is proclaimed as the new Sovereign of Beremagne. Three days after, his is crowned by his new government, ruled by the Grand-Duke Aurand. On this day, he became officially the ruler of more than 1 000 km².
First years of reign
At the date mentionned above, the Prince's Government declaring the non-organized territory of Lac-Ministuk (Canada), to be independant from the British Crown.
During the first year of reign, one micronation has been annexed, followed by the destitution of the prince Esteban of Tamopa.
The Constitution of the Principality of Beremagne keep many rights already exercised by the Crown. As main tasks, the Prince must represent the principality, as well as moderate the Grand-Duke's Government. The Sovereign is the head of state and the responsible of the unity of the nation.
Titles and distinctions
|Monarchical styles of|
Emanuel of Beremagne
|Reference style||His Serene Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Serene Highness|
- 2002 : His Excellency Emanuel of Dovimaldi-Nassor
- 2017 : His Excellency Emanuel, Lord of Blackwood.
- 2018 : His Serene Highness the Prince of Beremagne, Duke of Merania, Duke of Aiken, Duke of Obernai, Earl of the Sagueunay and Lac-Saint-Jean-Est, Earl of Dattier, Lord of La-Bidière, Lord of Blackwood.
- Grand-Master of the Order of the Princely House of Beremagne (2018)
- Grand-Master of the Order of Merit (2019)
- Grand-Master of the Order of Ecological Merit (2019)
- Grand-Master of the Order of the Eagle (2018)
- Knight First Class of the Order of the Lion (Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia, 2018)
- Member First Class of the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit (State of Vishwamitra, 2021)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (State of Vishwamitra, 2021)
- Honorary colonel of the Imperial and Royal Regiment of Uhlans (Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia, 2021)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Melting Mountain (Grand Duchy of Flandrensis, 2021)
Emanuel, Prince of Beremagne
HM Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada
| HSH Emanuel, Prince of Beremagne
11 February 2018 - present
|Government and politics|