GUM Green Development Project
This article uses a non-standard infobox to display information. Please transcribe the information to a standard infobox appropriate for the article.
|GUM Green Development Project|
|Active program within the GUM|
|Logo of the Green Development Project|
|Secretary of Development||Amelia I|
|– Phase 1||May 2021|
The GUM Green Development Project (GDP) is a current program being conducted by the Grand Unified Micronational for members to participate in. It aims to encourage green thinking and environmental friendliness by having participants complete a series of tasks in order to help the environment or educate them. It is administrated by the Secretary of Micronational Development.
The project was first announced in a project proposal survey conducted by then-Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational Jack D, on the 14th April 2021. Further details were released in a dedicated proposal document on the 24th April 2021.
The first phase for the project, developed by Development Secretary Amelia, was released on 1 May 2021. This was also when Members of the GUM were asked to sign-up for the project.
Phase 1, released on the 1st May 2021, is as follows:
- Reduce carbon emissions by walking more instead of using a car or public transport atleast 3 times. (5 points)
- Grow some cress! Cress is delicious and easy to grow! (5 Points)
- Clean up! Help out your local area by picking up rubbish (5 points)
- Look after local wildlife! Build a insect hotel (5 Points) *
- Create a PowerPoint or a Poster on a local environmental issue to educate your citizens (5 Points) *
- Reuse bags more then once (1 Point) *
- Buy a reusable bag for your shopping (3 Points) *
* - Repeatable