Iceni Social Imperium
Iceni Social Imperium
|Motto: Strength is in Unity|
|Anthem: National Anthem of the State of Iceni|
and largest city
|Official languages||English, German|
|Demonym(s)||Anglo-Saxon (nationality), Iceni (adjective)|
|Government||Unity one-party state|
|Establishment||28 September 2019 (as an independent state)|
9 November 2020 (Constitution enacted)
5 February 2021 (Iceni Empire established)
Iceni, officially the Iceni Social Imperium (Iceni Sozialimperium) is a micronation that was established on 26 September 2019 by John Gordon. The government is a unitary one-party state. in which the Reichskaiser holds executive power, The legislature is the Reichskammer and the Reichskabinett serves as the cabinet.
The Iceni Empire was founded on 28 September 2019, however, the state has existed since 2009 under several different incarnations. Sakasaria, Breckland, and Palaisa.
The Iceni Republic was governed by the Iceni Military Council from 28 January 2020 following the coup d'etat that dissolved the Praetorian Assembly. On 4 February 2020, the Iceni Military Council officially passed and ratified the new constitution, returning power to the new legislative, the Iceni Congress, and the President of the Iceni Republic.
Government and politics
The Iceni Social Imperium is an executive unitary one-party state with the Reichskaiser as head of state and government and the Chancellor serves as deputy. The basic laws of Iceni are prescribed in the Constitution, the constitution was adopted on the founding of the state. the government of Iceni, known as the Iceni Imperial Government, consists of ministers in the government and were responsible for the daily governance of the nation.
The Iceni Imperial Government is composed of three branches:
- Legislative: A unicameral Reichskammer.
- Executive: The Reichskaiser, who is also Supreme Commander of the Iceni Wehrmacht, The Chancellor and the Reichskabinett (Cabinet of Iceni)
- Judicial: The Reich ministry of Justice handles all judicial matters through the Supreme and Lower Courts.
Ministries of the Iceni Imperial Government
The following Government Ministries are headed by secretaries who make up the Reichskabinett
- Chancellor of the Imperium - The head of government, in charge of day-to-day running of the government and oversees the Council of Ministers. Appointed by the Emperor on conclusion of a general election.
- Reich Ministry of Home and Territorial Affairs - Led by the Territories Minister, responsible for conducting national census, organizing general elections, issuing of papers to citizens and authorizing or revoking citizenship.
- Reich Ministry of Finance- Led by the Finance Minister, responsible for maintaining the public finances of the kingdom and designating spending to the various agencies and government departments and is in charge of implementing the government's fiscal policies.
- Reich Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Led by the Reichminister of Foreign Affairs, responsible for foreign affairs of Iceni and immigration policies. The Foreign Ministry can advise the Reichskaiser on the appointment of ambassadors and their recall.
- Reich Ministry of National Defense - led by the Reichminister of National Defense, responsible for overseeing the Iceni Defense Force (Iceni Wehrmacht).
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Iceni is comprised of one city and two towns.
|N/A||N/A||N/A||Wuffingenwald||20 September 2019||4|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||Brancaster||20 September 2019||1|
|N/A||N/A||N/A||Caistor St. Edmund||10 November 2020||2|
The Iceni Social Imperium prides itself on being an outward-looking nation and pursuing diplomatic relations with a diverse range of nations. Its Foreign Policy is quite straightforward in keeping with its professional policies.
- The micronation must be at least 1 year old and not drastically changed their form of governance in the last 6 months.
- The micronation must have a website with clear and truthful information (population, goals, territory).
- The micronation must exist in real life: countries with a fictional history, population, or claims on virtual maps of imaginary worlds on the internet is not micronationalism but geofiction.
If a micronation does not adhere to these three points then recognition and indeed bilateral relations cannot take place. The Iceni Kingdom endeavours to expand its sphere to influence within the community using bilateral relations and its voice within international organisations. They aim to sign treaties of friendship and mutual recognition and forge ever closer relationships with their existing allies.
The Kingdom establishes and maintains diplomatic relations with other nations through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, led by the Foreign Minister. The Foreign Minister has the power to grant "states of friendship" and tacit recognition, but official recognition of another nation can only be granted by Parliament or Royal Decree.