The system of Nobles in the Empire of Imvrassia is a collection of mostly hereditary titles granted by the Crown which consists of Imperial Titles and Nobility. The Crown has the right to award titles of nobility to citizens of the State, as well as to citizens of other states who support Imvrassia and its purposes. The titles of nobility awarded into the State are mainly related to the position of the citizens in the public administration.
Caesar and Augousta of Imvrassia. The male Heir to the Throne has the rank of Caesar and the female Heir to the Throne has the rank of Augusta. A Caesar or an Augusta until today, has no formal public role or responsibility, but the Heir to the Throne could represent the Crown when is necessary.
On 8 November 2021 on the occasion of the name day of the Emperor Aggelos, the co-Emperor Stamatios and Caesar Stamatios, an Imperial decree issued and it was decided that the Heir to the Throne may have an additional title with the rank of Despotes, which is the highest title an individual in Imvrassia can hold and is associated (nominal) with a Province. The Heir to the Throne acquires (nominal) the responsibility in a Province due to his secondary title, but this does not mean that it is upgraded to a Despotate, because he cannot held an autonomous state or an appanage in his capacity as Heir.
From 1 January 2022 the current Heir to the Throne, Caesar Stamatios, hold two substantive titles. The first title is that of the Despotes of Odrysia and the second is that of the Despotes of Orfalia and refer to areas that are of particular importance to the State, both politically and culturally. On 16 April 2023 Emperor Aggelos issued a Chrysobull and Caesar Stamatios was awarded the title of Hegemon of Thracia while his previous titles were abolished.
Each administrative division of the Empire has a Landed Noble, the plural of which is Nobility. This was originally established by the first Constitution on 16 May 2011.
The Crown has the right to award titles of nobility to citizens of the State, as well as to citizens of other states who support Imvrassia and its purposes. The titles of nobility awarded into the State are mainly related to the position of the citizens in the public administration and are the following:
- Magistros and Pansebaste of Imvrassia for a Praetorian Prefect.
- Protosebastos and Protosebaste of Imvrassia for Praetorian Prefect's assistant and/or for an Eponymous Archon.
- Count and Countess of Imvrassia for an Eponymous Archon.
- Sebastos and Sebaste of Imvrassia for an Archon and for Ambassadors.
On the occasion of the Anniversary of the 11th of May, the founding day of Imvrassia, the Crown of Imvrassia created honorary military titles and award them to the friends and the allies of Imvrassia.
These titles are:
- Domestic of the Schools (Heads of State with armed forces).
- Domestikos (Heads of State without armed forces).
- Protostrator (officials of other states with armed forces).
- Spatharios (officials of other states without armed forces).
- Taxiarch (friends of Imvrassia).
The Praetorian Prefectures, are the largest administrative division of the State, as well as of the Roman Empire which originated in the reign of Emperor Constantine I (r.306-337). According to geographical or political criteria, the Crown could appoint a Praetorian Prefect to each of them with the rank of Sebastokrator (for the members of the Imperial House) or an official with the title of Magistros or Pansebaste. The Praetorian Prefect's assistants and deputies have the office of Chartoularios.
- Praetorian Prefect of the Praetorian Prefecture of the East
- Pansebaste Aikaterini : 01 January 2020 - present
- Praetorian Prefect of the Praetorian Prefecture of Elladia
- Magistros Ioannis : 01 January 2020 - 31 December 2022
- Co-Empress Aikaterini : 01 January 2023 - present
- Praetorian Prefect of the Praetorian Prefecture of Occidentis
- Magistros Basil of Lofokrithia : 01 Janury 2020 - 12 April 2021
- Magistros Jan-Olav Spiekermann : 12 April 2021 - present
- Praetorian Prefect of the Praetorian Prefecture of Americania and Australasia
- Magistros Basil of Lofokrithia : 01 Janury 2020 - 09 August 2020, 2nd term 27 December 2020 - 31 December 2022
- The Crown : 01 January 2023 - 17 January 2023
- Sebastokrator Daniel : 17 January 2023 - present
- Eponymous Archon of the Province of Odrysia
- Caesar Stamatios : 08 November 2021 - 16 April 2023
- The Crown : 16 April 2023 - present
- Eponymous Archontissa of the Province of Vlamaria
- Pansebaste Aikaterini : 27 February 2020 - present
- Eponymous Archontissa of the Province of Mandrida
- Zoste Patrikia Panagiota : 17 February 2018 - present
- Eponymous Archontissa of the Province of Koumaradia
- Despotissa Theologia : 17 February 2018 - 22 August 2021, 2nd term 18 February 2022 - present
- Eponymous Archontissa of the Province of Argadia
- Pansebaste Vasiliki : 18 May 2021 - 25 March 2023
- Pansebaste Aikaterini : 25 March 2023 - present
- Eponymous Archon of the Province of Athinon
- Magistros Ioannis : 29 November 2018 - present
- Eponymous Archontissa of the Province of Koutria (former Ionisia)
- Despotissa Theologia : 22 August 2021 - 18 February 2022
- The Crown : 18 February 2022 - present
- Exarch and Eponymous Archon of New Mystras
- Count Kadmos : 10 December 2016 - 29 October 2019 (as Exarch)
- Count Konstantinos of Kourka : 29 October 2019 - 16 June 2023 (as Exarch)
- Count Konstantinos of Kourka : 16 June 2023 - present (as Eponymous Archon)
- Eponymous Archon of the Danish March
- Magistros Jan-Olav Spiekermann : 12 April 2021 - present
Nobles in order of precedence
The following is a list of all Nobles in order of precedence:
- Caesar Stamatios, due to his capacity as Heir to the Throne.
- Pansebaste Aikaterini, as Praetorian Prefect of the Praetorian Prefecture of the East.
- Magistros Jan-Olav Spiekermann, as Praetorian Prefect of the Praetorian Prefecture of Occidentis.
- Sebastokrator Daniel, Hegemon of Urabba Parks and Praetorian Prefect of the Praetorian Prefecture of Americania and Australasia.
- Sebastokrator Christos, Hegemon of Constantia.
- Magistros Ioannis, as former Praetorian Prefect.
- Magistros Basil of Lofokrithia, as former Praetorian Prefect.
- Despotissa Theologia, as Eponymous Archontissa of the Province of Koumaradia.
- Zoste Patrikia Panagiota, as Eponymous Archontissa of the Province of Mandrida.
- Count Konstantinos of Kourka, as Eponymous Archon of the Province of New Mystras.
- Count Kadmos, as former Exarch.
- Marquess Christian Javon Newton, as Ambassador in U.S since 09 August 2018.
- Count Ritoban Paul, as Ambassador in India since 23 June 2018.
- Baron Thomas Larson, as Ambassador in U.S since 14 June 2017.
- Baron Joseph Curl, as Ambassador in Japan since 07 June 2019.
- Baron Ralf Michel Marinus Stultiëns, as Ambassador in Netherlands since 27 December 2020.
The Crown has the right to award honorary titles of nobility to citizens of other states who support Imvrassia and its purposes.
The titles of nobility conferred on friendly Heads of State and their officials are as follows:
- Kouropalates and Zoste Patrikia of Imvrassia (Heads of State). This category also includes the titles of Grand Duke and Grand Duchess.
- Count and Countess of Imvrassia (for officials and members of royal houses).
- Sebastos and Sebaste of Imvrassia (for honorary citizens and ambassadors).
The following is a list of the active Honorary Nobles:
- Kouropalates Emmanuel, Emperor of Rhomania.
- Grand Duchess Anastasia, Queen of Ruritania.
- Kouropalates Oscar I, Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia.
- Kouropalates Julian I, Imperial Grand Duke of Lundenwic.
- Grand Duke Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia.
- Grand Duke Nicholas I, Grand Duke of Flandrensis.
- Grand Duke Christian, Grand Duke of Letzembourg.
- Kouropalates Stephen, former Emperor of Abelden.
- Grand Duke Wilhelm, former Emperor of the North American Confederation.
- Grand Duke Konstantinos, Prince of Doriea.
- Grand Duke Wesley, King of Elmguard.
- Kouropalates Jonathan I, Emperor of Austenasia.
- Zoste Patrikia Hannah, Princess of Wildflower Meadows.
- Kouropalates Thomas Marios I, Emperor of Ovrestlia.
- Kouropalates Alcibiades, Emperor of Imperium Aquilae.
- Kouropalates William, King of Gradonia.
- Kouropalates Dhrubajyoti Roy, Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra.
- Kouropalates Ested Vlasyn, High Commissioner of the Free City of Vodopol.
- Kouropalates Quintus De Vitaliis, Governor of Græcia.
- Kouropalates Terry, Emperor Father in Austenasia.
- Zoste Patrikia Margaret, Emperor Mother in Austenasia.
- Zoste Patrikia Caroline, Crown Princess of Austenasia.
- Kouropalates Matthew Tonna, President of Melite.
- Kouropalates Quentin, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Kouropalates Charles, Viceroy of Raphania.
- Kouropalates Gerhát Márton, co-President of Rank Republic of MMBS.
- Kouropalates Gerhát Mihály, co-President of Rank Republic of MMBS.
- Kouropalates Anthony I, Emperor of Saspearian.
- Kouropalates Kevin I of Blazdonia, King of Blazdonia.
- Kouropalates Christos, King of Constantia.
- Kouropalates George, King of Arkaland.
- Count Guilherme of Lomellina e Berenguer, Duke of Libertia.
- Count Mike Lewis, Marquis of New Charter - Prime Minister of Lundenwic.
- Count Joseph Marx, Prime Minister of the North American Confederation.
- Count Bradley, Heir of the Holy Roman Emperor.
The following is a list of defunct Honorary Nobles.
- Grand Duke Nico Fors, President of the Federal Republic of Niclogia.
- Grand Duke Jack, King of Fyrax.
- Grand Duke Jeffrey, King of Harenfall.
- Grand Duke Shane Cahill, President of the Democratic Republic of Leylandiistan.
- Grand Duke Thomas, Emperor of Myrotania.
- Grand Duke Titianus, Sovereign of Vilthia.
- Grand Duke Kristoforos, King of Alorya.
- Grand Duke Harry, King of Belaĵio.
- Grand Duke Gregory Mark, Emperor of The Fumetsu Empire.
- Grand Duke Nikola, King of Coria.
- Grand Duke Edward, King of Custosia.
- Grand Duke Fabrizio, Emperor of Azzurria.
- Grand Duchess Enikő, Empress of Azzurria.
- Grand Duke Bilal, Sultan of Shorewell.
- Grand Duke Babou Chkaya, President of Occitania.
- Count Georg von Strofzia, official of Ruritania (deceased).
- Countess Alessia Garazzini, President of the Central Protectorate of Vilthia.
- Baron Simon Masae, former Ambassador.
- Sebastos Maher Kheder, former Ambassador.