Joseph, Prince of Copan
|His Serene Highness|
|Prince of Copan|
|Reign||24 April – 2 August 2011|
HSH Prince Joseph was Prince of Copan for just over three months in 2011, and was a core member of the Merger Club.
Joseph had held some Austenasian knighthoods, but upon the ascension to the Throne of Emperor Esmond III these were removed after he became somewhat of a political opponent of the new Emperor, despite enlisting in the Austenasian Army and forming the 2nd Wrythe Light Infantry Platoon with new recruits during the civil war.
On 24 April 2011, the then Viceroy of Orly appointed Joseph the new ruler of the Kingdom of Copan, succeeding Prince Miles as Prince of Copan.
Just over three months later on 2 August, Declan I (who then ruled Orly) deposed Prince Joseph and gave the subnational throne of Copan to Esmond III, who by then was powerless in Austenasia itself. Joseph was compensated with an Austenasian knighthood.
Before his appointment to the Copanese throne, Joseph had a brief role in Cool Barbie I - Fallen from the Sky (2009), playing the role of a NATO worker. He has also taken part in several expeditions of the Imperial Geographical Society.
Titles and Styles
- 1997 - 21 September 2008: Joseph Francis
- 21 September 2008 - 10 January 2009: Joseph Francis, MAO
- 10 January 2009 - 4 March 2010: Sir Joseph Francis, KOR, MAO
- 4 March 2010 - 8 March 2010: Joseph Francis
- 8 March 2010 - 17 June 2010: Sergeant Joseph Francis
- 17 June 2010 - 24 April 2011: Joseph Francis
- 24 April 2011 - 2 August 2011: HSH Prince Joseph
- 2 August 2011 – Present: Sir Joseph Francis, KCP
Awards and decorations
- Member of the Austenasian Order: 21/9/2008 - 4/3/2010
- Knight of Rose: 10/1/2009 - 4/3/2010
- Knight of the Order of the Crown Prince: 2/8/2011
Joseph, Prince of CopanBorn: 1997
HSH Prince Miles
| Prince of Copan
24 April 2011 - 2 August 2011
HIM Emperor Esmond III
| Vice-President of the Merger Club
18 January 2009 - 23 August 2009
Merger Club disbanded
| Spy for the Merger Club
16 July 2006 - 30 March 2008