Luke I of Wellmoore
|Luke I of Wellmoore|
|King of Wellmoore|
|Reign||14 March 2020 – present|
|Coronation||14 March 2020|
|Investiture||14 March 2020|
|Prime Minister||Axel Rogers, Lord Rogers|
|Prince of Malpok|
|Reign||7 June 2023 – present|
|Predecessor||Self (as King)|
|Duke of Mirwar|
|Created||23 July 2022 – present|
|Created||30 May 2021 – present|
|Baron of Rilusia|
|Created||27 March – 18 May 2021|
Luke of Wellmoore
|Reference style||His Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
His Majesty King Luke I of Wellmoore KBT KFP CLa OR PC is a micronationalist, politician, philosopher and statesman who is the reigning King of Wellmoore and Malpok. He is also currently serving as the Acting Minister of Defence. He is a notable and experienced politician in the Pinangese Republic.
Luke discovered micronationalism at the end of February 2020 and was inspired to start his own nation which is known as the Kingdom of Wellmoore. He became increasingly knowledgeable about things such as governmental systems following his entry in micronationalism.
Kingdom of Wellmoore
Luke founded the Kingdom of Wellmoore on 14 March 2020 and was enthroned as the King of Wellmoore. As the founder and monarch, he is credited for majority of the progress and development in various fields in Wellmoore along with his prime minister Axel Rogers, Lord Rogers. As the King of Wellmoore, he also serves as a Co-President of Tinakula.
King Luke has been engaged with a number of nations since a few months after the start of his reign. He holds positions in a number of other nations as well as being engaged in other micro-governmental affairs such as writing the Constitution of the Republic of Tinakula, being a signatory of the Constitution of Novus Hierosolymis as well as holding cabinet postings in a number of nations.
Luke is also was an active politician in the Pinangese Republic serving as a member of the Chamber of Deputies and serving as the leader of the National Union Party and leader of the opposition in the Chamber of Deputies before the current constitution. He currently sits as a member of the Moderate Party of Pinang.
He is also the Chief of the Air Staff in the Red Army Air Force, an intelligence officer in the Royal Revilian Air Force and a sergeant in the Bastrian Royal Guard.
He is also a former Officer Cadet in the Class A1 at the Lurdentanian Foreign Military Academy and was expected to graduate from the academy on 1 February 2022 but graduation was delayed for his class. He graduated on 12 February 2022 with a grade A and achieved the Studentship Award upon graduation.
King Luke was born in the United Kingdom to British parents (one Welsh, the other English).
Luke is also the Lord of the Hougun Mannor of the United Kingdom and practised karate for a couple of years.
He is B2 level fluency in Portuguese and also knows small amounts of other languages including Spanish, German and Welsh.
- Doctor of Divinity from the Abide University (21 February 2022)
- Studentship Award from Lurdentania Foreign Military Academy (12 February 2022)
Titles, styles, honours, and arms
Titles and styles
- 14 May 2020 – present: His Majesty The King of Wellmoore
- 7 June 2023 – present: His Majesty The Prince of Malpok
- 30 May 2021 – present: His Excellency, The Right Honourable Viscount Lincasher
- 23 July 2022 – present: His Grace, The Right Honourable Duke of Mirwar, Lord Protector of Tranar
- 15 November 2022 – 7 June 2023: His Majesty The King of Malpok
- 27 March – 18 May 2021: The Right Honourable Baron of Rilusia
As the King of Wellmoore, King Luke is the sovereign as the fons honorum of the honours of Wellmoore. This include:
- Sovereign of the Royal Order of Chivalry (3 April 2021)
- Sovereign of the Order of the Sword, Loyalty and Merit (25 December 2021)
- Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of Freedom (25 December 2021)
- Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Peace (16 March 2020)
As the Co-President of Tinkula, he is also the grand master of the honours of Tinakula. These include:
- Grand Master of the Order of the Founder (13 February 2022)
King Luke has been conferred with several honours from other nations in recognition of his services in various fields including diplomacy. These include:
- Royal Purple Order (8 January 2022)
- Order of Korginia (8 January 2022)
- King's High Honour Award (14 January 2022)
- Knight Companion of the Royal Order of the Nortonian Crown (1 January 2023)
- Member of the Order of the Merit of Camellia (1 January 2023)
- Novus Hierosolymis:
Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus(15 April 2022, order abolished 24 October 2022)
- "Autocorrect is a pain most of the time but it does have its moments of humour." - 29 November 2021 to Citizens of the Acempire
- "It's better to rule by fear than by love." - 18 January 2022 to Lord Axel while Trying not to Sound like a Dictator
- "I can't English" - 2 September 2022 to a Group Chat after Failing to Spell the word "Why"