Marco Antonio Rino
|Marco Antonio Rino Samperi|
10 September 2018 – 12 September 2022
|Born||10 September 1980|
|Political party||Rinoislandic National Unity Party (2013-now)|
|Residence||Coquimbo, Rino Island|
Nephew of the founder of the nation, he stood out enormously during the civil war of 2012, where his leadership in allowing the unity of the nation was relevant. He was secretary of Microvisión, under the Presidency of Gamaliel Rodríguez. He also was one of the signers of the Rino Island Declaration of Independence.
In this Spanish name, the first or paternal surname is Rino and the second or maternal family name is Samperi. The surname Rino is the rarest form of the surname "Rina", and has a very small strain in Naples and one in the Cosentino in Aiello Calabro and Cleto. This surname derive from forms aferetic Italianized the medieval name of Greek origin Catharino, Catharina, or, in some cases, the Germanic medieval name Katherin, Katherine. It is a surname from Calabria, in southern Italy. 
He was minister of transports, senator, and brigadier general from 2012 until his position in the Army was withdrawn in 2017, by order of the then President Francisco Gómez. In that year, together with the Armed Forces and civil groups, they ended the dictatorship of Francisco Gómez, and re-established the country's Constitution.
He was elected in the 2018 indirect presidential election, where through civil society he was unanimously elected as President of the Republic. Since then he has led the plan for national restoration, counting on the unanimous support of the Nation's political, economic and social forces. He is Chairman of the Rinoislander National Unity Party.
In 2019 he was unanimously re-elected as President of the Republic of Rino Island. Since then, it has promoted the official overcoming of simulationism in Rino Island, a process started in 2017, along with the promulgation of the Bill of Rights, the Labor Charter and the Economic Statute, great national advances.
From the beginning of 2020, the president warned that the coronavirus would be a global plague, warning citizens to have the greatest of safeguards in each country where they resided.
In September 2020, he was re-elected for the 2020-2022 period, after obtaining 90.2% of the votes, widely surpassing the independent candidate Minervo Chumingo. The same year, and regarding the war between Azerbaijan and Armenia, he expressed unrestricted support for the Christians of Armenia. He criticized the President of Turkey in a letter to a Spanish media outlet, and called on the countries of Europe to defend Christian Armenia and Artsakh. 
In January 2021, media in Vanuatu and Chile published letters from President Rino regarding the need for the integration of South America and Polynesia. It also had an active work of dissemination and support for the cause of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic in social networks.
After leaving the presidency, he renounced his citizenship on Rino Island and left micronationalism. In a letter he explained that he was going to dedicate himself to personal projects. However, his successor revoked his citizenship and his various medals awarded by the State shortly after approving the new Constitution.
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of Pedro II, The Magnanimous, Emperor of Brazil (7 September 2021)
- Knight of the Order of the Silver Cat (30 August 2020)
- Stranger Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Black Pelican (17 February 2021)
- Grand Cross of the Order of Ottokar (23 December 2021)
- Recipient of the Foundation Medal of Sildavia (17 February 2021)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Queen's Day (23 December 2021)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the Cotton Jubilee (17 February 2022)
- Member Special Class of the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit (8 June 2021)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)
- Marco Antonio Rino se retira de la actividad pública micronacional – Micronaciones.com https://micronaciones.com/marco-antonio-rino-se-retira-de-la-actividad-publica-micronacional/
- Etymological origin of Italian surname: RINO, 12 february 2021
- La verdad sobre la guerra entre Armenia y Azerbayán: fanáticos musulmanes atacan a los cristianos armenios, 1 October 2020
- Chile and Peru should be Dialogue Partners of the Pacific Islands Forum, 13 January 2021
- Chile un país tricontinental, 13 January 2021
- Decreto - Revoca la ciudadanía de las personas que se indica | República de Rino Island https://www.rinoisland.com/2023/05/decreto-revoca-la-ciudadania-de-las.html