|Reign||16 December 2017 – present|
|Coronation||16 December 2017|
|Born||Matthew István Hubbard|
Matthew Hubbard (born 2 December 2004), is a retired British born Australian micronational politician, musician and businessman who previously served as the king of Matthewopia and MicroWiki administrator, and within the Empire of Lehmark.
Matthew was born in Sussex, England. His entire family then moved to Perth, Australia. Matthew started to become familiar with micronationalism during his time playing the computer game NationStates, discovering Sealand.
Matthew currently resides in Adelaide, South Australia. Matthew contributes to other wikis such as Microwiki, Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons.
Matthew first learned about micronationalism by learning about Sealand in the computer game NationStates, in which it was described as the world's smallest country claiming sovereignty. This led Matthew to seek out more information about the principality online, which led him to discover the broader concept of micronations. Inspired by Prince Roy, he soon decided to start his own country. He planned its creation slowly over more than a year and a half on an old laptop he got for his birthday. He claimed his own backyard as the first territory of Matthewopia, then expanded it to a small island of the coast of Adelaide, South Australia.
Throughout his reign until the dissolution of Matthewopia, Matthew took an active role in government, crafting a variety of policies and composing most legislation. He presided over several major changes in the Republic's government: the establishment of Matthewopia Day to celebrate the nation's founding day, the creation of the national song ('Pingarni Fauna'), and the enrolment of the nation in the Micronational Olympic Federation. Matthew prioritized building Matthewopia's identity, economic development, and establishing informal relations with other micronations. As King, he also served as Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Matthewopia Navy and as a diplomat.
Matthew began editing MicroWiki on 30 April 2019. As of May 2021, Matthew had made over one thousand edits to MicroWiki, which ranks him 70th in Users with the highest edit count. Matthew became a patroller on 14 May 2021, before Administrators abolished the position. Matthew founded MicroProject Translate on 29th May 2021 to promote language diversity on MicroWiki and make it more accessible to micronationalists around the world, as well as the Hubbard System, an article grading system.
Matthew held a variety of positions in Lehmark. Matthew was appointed Director of Marketing after the position was created. Matthew was made a Baron of the Empire of Lehmark on April 20, 2022.
- Editor Second Class Fourth Rosette (1 May 2021)
- Editor First Class First Rosette (10 October 2021)
- Editor First Class Second Rosette (13 February 2022)
- Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the Vishwamitra (15 April 2022)
- Member Second Class of the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit (10 October 2021) 
- Commander of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (11 January 2022)
- Recipient of the National Service Medal (15 April 2022)
- Recipient of the Civil Service Medal (15 April 2022)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021) 
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra (15 April 2022)
- Knight of the Lehmark Order of Citizens (6 October 2021)
- Member of the Order of Merit of the Empire of Lehmark (20 April 2022)
- Knight of Aenopia (1 July 2021)
- Commander of the Order of the Emu (29 August 2021)
- Honorary Knight of the Periclean Order (20 July 2021) 
- Penn Federal Republic
- ↑ User:Matt on MicroWiki. Retrieved 14 May 2021.
- ↑ Special:Statistics on MicroWiki. Retrieved 14 May 2021.
- ↑ Office of the Rashtradhyaksh List of Autumn Honours 2021 (10 October 2021)
- ↑ Office of the Rashtradhyaksh Recipients Of The Commemorative Medal Of The First Anniversary Of The Vishwamitran Anniversary (Partial List – II) (7 June 2021)
- ↑ Empire of Ovrestlia Recipients Of The Awards due to 2nd Anniversary of Independence and 34th Article (1st & 2nd §) (20 July 2021)