Micronational endorsements for 2024 US presidential candidates
of macronational events
|Royal deaths||Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|United States of America|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
|Fall of Kabul||2021|
This is a list of micronations who have publicly offered support for a certain candidate for the 2024 United States Presidential Election.
Donald J. Trump
Former South Carolina Governor, Former Ambassador to the United Nations
Governor of Florida.
Representative from Minnesota.
Former United States Representative.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Son of U.S. Attorney General and Senator Robert F. Kennedy Sr., nephew of U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
American talk show host and media personality.
- Politico, "4 more years: Trump freezes 2024 presidential field," November 16, 2020
- The New York Times, "Trump, ignoring the midterms’ verdict on him, announces a 2024 run," November 15, 2022
- The Post and Courier, "It’s official: Nikki Haley running for president. Formal announcement Feb. 15," January 31, 2023
- Politico, "Who’s Winning 2024?" January 3, 2020
- USA Today, "Biden says he plans to run for reelection, expects Harris to remain on ticket," March 25, 2021
- Steinhauser, Paul (July 8, 2022). "Biden says he intends to run for re-election, but potential 2024 Democratic contenders keep making early moves". Fox News. Archived from the original on July 20, 2022. Retrieved July 11, 2022.
- The New York Times, "Dean Phillips Will Run Against Biden," October 26, 2023
- Weissmueller, Zach; Gillespie, Nick (June 17, 2022). "Justin Amash's Vision for the Libertarian Party". Reason.com. Retrieved September 3, 2022.
- Poonia, Gitanjali (July 1, 2022). "Howard Stern says Bradley Cooper is on his ticket for 2024 presidential election". Deseret News. Archived from the original on July 8, 2022. Retrieved July 15, 2022.
The radio host said he decided to run after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last week.