Micronational reactions to the 2021 Cuban Protests
of macronational events
|Royal deaths||Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|United States of America|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
|Fall of Kabul||2021|
The 2021 Cuban protests are a series of ongoing protests against the Cuban government and the ruling Communist Party of Cuba that began on 11 July 2021, triggered by shortages of food and medicine and the government's response to the resurgent COVID-19 pandemic in Cuba.
Support for the Opposition
- Karnia-Ruthenia – The official page on Twitter posted a short message, in Portuguese, Spanish and English, stating it is "supporting the fight of the Cuban people for freedom".
- Principality of Caudonia – Prince William I has expressed support for the opposition.
- Georgienstine – During a pre-election night interview with the Georgienstine News Corporation, President Raphaël Olivier expressed support for the opposition.
- Swena (not on behalf of Theodia)
Support for the Government
- Ecologist Republic of Bartonia – The Government and especially the head of state, Doge Cal Sewa, said that he supports the government with the following message on the II. party congress of the Ecologist Party of Bartonia:
The Ecologist Republic of Bartonia fully supports the government of the Republic of Cuba. The supply crisis, whereby the inhabitants of Cuba lack important medicines and the state energy, was caused early on by the imperialist-capitalist USA, which has always caused problems for democratic, socialist states and prevented them from developing. The supply crisis was caused (fact-based) by the economic embargo of the USA. Bartonia will support the democratic-socialist government of Cuba under President Miguel Díaz-Canel as much as possible to keep the country free from capitalism, neoliberalism, neo-fascism and imperialism.— Cal Sewa, Doge of Bartonia
- Ecologist Commune of Felsbruck – Because Felsbruck was a puppet state of Bartonia back then, it also supported the government.
- People's Democratic Council Republic of Ostanland – The Government has expressed support for the democratic-socialist government and is against the imperialist, capitalist, right-wing opposition.
- Union of American Soviet Socialist Republics - The Communist Party and the government has expressed support for the government of Cuba.
- Rino Island The Republic of Rino Island support Cuba</ref>