A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence. Many religions have narratives, symbols, and sacred histories that are intended to explain the meaning of life and/or to explain the origin of life or the Universe. From their beliefs about the cosmos and human nature, people derive morality, ethics, religious laws or a preferred lifestyle. According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions in the world.
In the micronational community, several micronations have made their own religions. Many religions created in the micronational community are developed as serious attempts at alternative religions. Some religions are created in protest to already existing ones. Some micronational religions in the community are developed as hobbies, or in a similar way that a micronation is devoted to (developed merely for the sake of developing).
Religion in micronationalism is known to be based upon actual religions with a twist, while others are usually based upon their micronational culture.
- Chuntariti Religion is the main religion of the Feudal kingdom of the Chuntaro Clan (a semi humorous nation)
In the micronational community, there are several monotheistic religions based off Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, etc. Though micronational religions may be monotheistic, they all don't worship the Abrahamic God.
- The Templar Church  is the official religion of the Templar Kingdom created by Eugenio II which maintains representation in the Principality of Lyonesse. Its religious text is known as the Templar Bible [Bibli Templarii] which omits the Old Testament (only containing the New Testament and a few extra letters and notes). The Church of Lyonesse has not adopted the doctrine yet and maintains the King James Version of the Holy Bible as its holy text.
- Aralan is the main religion of the nation of Aryez. Not much is known about this religion except its holy scripture is a "comprehensive holy book".
- The Presbyterian Church in Unironia is a Reformed Christian church in Unironia. The church was founded in 2014 and maintains 11 members and 4 congregations.
- Mercian Christian Church.
- The Sovorvian Church is the official religion of the Kingdom of Southartica (a humorous micronation) and in The Holy State of Sovorvia.
- Leprosism is an official religion in Etopia and is practiced by King Layton S Lee I of Etopia.