Ministry of Foreign Relations (New Prussia)
|Ministerium für Auswärtige Beziehungen|
|Formed||25 May 2018|
|Jurisdiction||Empire of New Prussia|
|Deputy Minister responsible|
|Parent department||New Prussian Imperial Government|
The Ministry of Foreign Relations, or MFR, is an executive government branch of the Empire of New Prussia.
The Ministry of Foreign Relations was created on 25 May 2018. The Ministry was created to establish treaties with other nations and creating and maintaining diplomatic relations with other nations. The Ministry was majorly updated on February 19 of 2022, due to the Ministry of Foreign Relations (Revision) Act of 2022.
As of 19 February 2022, there are two agencies of the MFR.
Department of Foreign Communication
The Department of Communication is responsible for representing New Prussia and communicating to foreign nations.
Department of Diplomatic Archives
The Department of Diplomatic Archives is responsible for keeping track of diplomatic meetings and treaties of mutual recognition.
Treaty of Mutual Recognition Criteria
This criteria was created on February 19, 2022, to help create more friendlier and peaceful relationships with other nations.
- 1 Nation must be 30 days/one month old
- 2 Must not have had a conflict that your nation was involved in any shape or form within the past year
- 3 No fascism, race/gender supremacy, or racist governments
- 4 Don't have a history of being aggressive towards other nations due to jealousy, malice, or just for fun
If your nation matches the criteria, you are eligible for a treaty. If your nation does not match the criteria, your nation is not eligible for a treaty.
Treaties of Mutual recognition with active nations
- Empire of Lehmark 11 April 2022 – Present
- People's Republic of Peppa Pig Records Lost
- The Free Nation of New Ireland 1 October 2019
- United Republics of Antarctica (March 5 or May 3), 2020
Treaties of Mutual Recognition with defunct nations
- Phoklandian Free State Records Lost