Monarchy of Marquette
|Grand Duchess of Marquette|
|Nada I of Reynolds-Romanova|
since 5th Feb 2019
|Heir apparent||Mira Mansion|
|First monarch||Nada I of Reynolds-Romanova|
|Formation||5th Feb 2019|
The Monarchy of Marquette is the institution that compromises the Monarch of the Grand Duchy of Marquette and the entire Grand Ducal Family. The constitutional title that the monarchs holds - Grand Duke for males, Grand Duchess for females, and Grand Sovereign when gender neutral terms are used. The reigning Grand Duchess of Marquette is Nada I of Reynolds-Romanova since 5 Feb 2019
Powers and duties
The monarch has:
- The power to grant and strip noble titles
- The power to invite people to the house of nobles
- The power to hold the title her honour
- The power to appoint justices
- The power to appoint governours-general and colonial chancellors.
- The power to enact decrees
- The power to approve coring territories
- The power to change the order of succession
- The power to repeal acts of parliament
- The power to approve parish upgrades
The monarch has more duties than this; listed here are important powers and duties of a monarch. As a constitutional monarch, the Monarch also has restrictions on legislating laws or enacting decrees that contradicts federal laws enacted by Parliament.
List of Monarchs
|Reign start||Reign end||Reign duration|
|1||Nada I of Reynolds-Romanova||5th Feb 2019||Incumbent||4 years, 7 months, 19 days||Reynolds-Romanov||Grand Duchess of Marquette|
The House of Reynolds-Romanov is the main ruling house of Marquette and therefore follows an absolute proximity of blood.
The Monarch is addressed as Her Honour and they are informally called as the Grand Sovereign or Your Honour and the family of the Monarch is called the Grand Ducal Family.
Below is the full title of the Monarchs of Marquette:
- Their Honor, XX of Reynolds-Romanov, Grand Sovereign of Marquette and its surrounding territories, Defender of the Navajo, General of arms, General of the Order of the Grand Duchess.
- This can be expanded upon achievements, awards, personal unions, or such.