Draculian Empreton Concession Zone
"Outpost of Progress"
|Anthem: Dust in the wind|
|Country|| Grand Republic of Cycoldia|
Commonwealth of Dracul
|Established||7 February 2021|
|Dissolved[a]||10 January 2022|
|Administrative center||Public Plaza|
|• Last Administrator||Charles von Graustark (Ind.)|
(10 January 2022)
|Time zone||GMT -5|
Napocatania was a concession under the administration of the Commonwealth of Dracul. It was granted by the Grand Republic of Cycoldia in February, 2021 after a meeting between Christina I and Ambassador Charles von Graustark. Though owned by the Grand Republic of Cycoldia it was under the administration of the ECC (Empreton Concession Council), Christina I and Administrator Charles von Graustark. As well Draculian military members and staff were allowed in the area.
Napocatania was formed following an agreement of Cycoldia and Dracul in which both sides agreed to form the region out of Cycoldian land in Empreton. Charles von Graustark was appointed as the first administrator of the Concession, until his removal from Dracul. Following his removal the area fell under dormancy, having had no development from either government and Cycoldia having stated they could retake the area.
On 10 January 2022, Dracul officially severed all ties with Cycoldia and therefore revoked the treaty signed which created the area. In this, Dracul had violated Article Three of the treaty which had required a seven day notice from either side unilaterally revoking the treaty. Stephen Luke stated that his disregard for the article was justified, due to the nature of the tensions growing between the two nations.
- For a small period of time following its dissolution the Draculian government disputed the dissolution.
- Grandeur Print Dracul Violates Treaty to End Relations (Retrieved 16 January 2022)
- Office of the President of Dracul Letter from Luke to Cycoldia Jan 10 2022 (Retrieved 22 February 2022)
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Regarding Stephen Luke (Retrieved 22 February 2022)
- Royal Records Department of Cycoldia Granting of Concession from Cycoldia to Dracul (Public Copy) (Retrieved 22 February 2022)
- Grandeur Print Text of Interview, Dracul 1 News (Retrieved 22 February 2022)