Order of the 18th of June
|Order of the 18th of June|
|Awarded by the President of Snagov|
|Type||Order of merit|
|Established||27 August 2020|
|Eligibility||state and foreign dignitaries|
|Awarded for||exceptional services of dedication towards the state|
|Founder||Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu
|First induction||27 August 2020|
|Last induction||18 June 2021|
Ribbon bar of the Order of the 18th of June
The Order of the 18th of June is a former Snagovian honorific order of merit intended to award those responsible for meritorious acts or services for the development of the state and for the welfare of its people. Instituted on 27 August 2020, it was the highest award of the state at the time, and was conferred in recognition of exceptional service/performance of the highest order, without distinction of race, occupation, position, or sex. The award was conferred upon both state and foreign individuals. The award was conferred by the President of the republic in his capacity as the Sovereign and Grand Master of the state honours. The order was replaced by the Hero of the Republic as the highest order of the state.
The Order of the 18th of June was instituted on 27 August 2020 by President Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu as the highest award of the state. However, the order became extinct in April 2022 following the creation of the Hero of the Republic.
The Order of the 18th of June was conferred in four distinguished grades.
The highest grade of Grand Companion was usually reserved for the President but was later conferred upon two individuals. All recipients of the grade of Grand Companion bore the post-nominal letters of GC18J, Companions C18J, Officers O18J, and Members M18J.
All the recipients were inducted to the Order of the 18th of June prior to its disestablishment in 2022.
- 27 August 2020: Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu, President of Snagov
- 18 June 2021: David Robert Mihnevici, Vice President (appointed Companion on 28 August 2020)
- 5 December 2020: Badea Marius Adrian, former Minister
- 29 December 2020: Florian Corre, former President of Brittany
- 20 February 2021: Daniel I, Grand Duke of Australis
- 20 February 2021: Tomáš Falešník, former President of Gymnasium State
- 18 June 2021: Bradley, Duke of Dullahan, Prime Minister of Wyvern
- 18 June 2021: Mo I, Emperor of Rovia
- 18 June 2021: King Abrams I of Ikonia
- 18 June 2021: Queen Amelia I of Lytera
- 18 June 2021: King Sander II of Revalia
- 18 June 2021: Princess Juliana, Duchess of Beauclerk
- 18 June 2021: Esty Carpentieri, former Prime Minister of Pinang
- 18 June 2021: Anthony R. Clark, Chancellor of New Florence
- 3 February – 5 February 2021: Chandrachur Basu (Member; revoked)
- 18 June 2021 – 26 April 2022: Dhrubajyoti Roy, Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra (Grand Companion; relinquished)
- 18 June 2021 – 26 April 2022: Tanishkaa Patranabish, Rajpramukh of Beltola (Officer; relinquished)
- 18 June 2021 – 26 April 2022: Anirban Phatowali, Rajpramukh of Kamrupa (Officer; relinquished)
- 18 June 2021 – 26 April 2022: Farhaz Hazarika, Prime Minister of Vishwamitra (Member; relinquished)