Order of the Black Griffin
|Order of the Black Griffin|
Official Order's badge
|Awarded by the Prince of Lomellina|
Duke of Libertia (currently)
|Country|| Principality of Lomellina|
Kingdom of Ruthenia (currently)
|Awarded for||Civil, military or foreign relation merit|
|Motto||Civitas gladiis clypeo protectus|
"United by the sword, protected by the shield" (English)
|Established||August 19, 2014|
|First awarded||August 19, 2014|
The Order of the Black Griffin, most times called Black Griffin's Order and Black Griffin's Committee or officialy The Honorous Order of the Black Griffin (Latin: Ordo Gryphis Nigri) is a Lomellinian Chivalric order. It was founded in 19 August 2014 by the Prince of Lomellina, Duke of Scandia Colles and Count of Ross, D. Guilherme da Lomellina e Berenguer, followed by his nomination as Grand-master of the order.
First inspired by the Knights of the Round Table, the order only has 13 vacant places in wich the grand-master can nominate and withdraw members. Only those who gain civil, military or foreign relation merit can join the order, currently there's 9 members. The order works as a "global alliance" between the members and their respective nations and those who join, gain the other nation's friendship.
The Castello di Valle Treaty also commonly abbrieviated as CVT was a diplomatic alliance signed by a group of 8 micronations on 1 September 2014 (de jure) or 2 September 2014 (de facto) in the capital city of Lomellina, Castello di Valle. The treaty was a post-result of the dissolved Intercontinental Micronational Alliance, a mistaken organization created with the same objective of a diplomatic treaty. The treaty was signed with the aim of helping diplomatic relations between the micronations, with a general focus on its own member states, being cultural, security, scientific or foreign improvement.
There's only 3 grades in which the member is capable of evolving through the 2 first levels, these are:
- Grand-Master of the Black Griffin's Order - The one who commands the order.
- Great Knight/Dame of the Black Griffin's Order - With only 3 vacant seats, this grade is reserved for the most renowned names of the order.
- Knight/Dame of the Black Griffin's Order - This grade is for the "normal" members.
Great Knights/Dames (GK-BGO/GD-BGO)
- President Gabriel N. Pelger - (19 Aug 2014)
- Emperor Jongyul - (23 Aug 2014)
- HI&RM Emperor-King-Tsar Stephanus of Abelden - (27 Aug 2014)
- HIH Oscar I, King of Ruthenia - (3 Sep 2014)
- President Alessia Garazzini - (12 Sep 2014)
- President Yaroslav Mar - (18 Mar 2015)
- HIM Emperor Thomas I - (26 Aug 2014 - Knight) - (3 Sep 2014 - Grand-Knight) - Ended (18 Mar 2015)
- Emperor HIM Toshiko - (21 Aug 2014) - Ended (18 Mar 2015)
- President James-Robert Knight - (22 Aug 2014) - Ended (18 Mar 2015)
- HIH Emperor Artan I - (23 Aug 2014) - Ended (18 Mar 2015)