Order of the Queenslandian Empire
|The Most Excellent Order of the Queenslandian Empire|
|Awarded by the|
Monarch of Queensland
|Type||Order of chivalry|
|Established||3 January 2020|
|Criteria||At the Monarch's pleasure|
|Founder||George III of Queensland|
|Sovereign||The Supreme Head of the Queenslandian Nation|
|Grand Master||The Duke of Sembilan|
|First induction||3 January 2020|
|Last induction||2 January 2022|
|Next (higher)||Order of the Queen Catherine Precious Crown|
|Next (lower)||Royal Order of the Queen Elizabeth of Merit|
The Most Excellent Order of the Queenslandian Empire As a rewarding decoration for the people It was built on 3 January 2020 in honour of the 5th anniversary of Queensland National Day by King George III. The current Order of the Queenslandian Empire was renamed the Order of Nation Excellence.
Regulations for the giving of decorations
The Order of the Queenslandian Empire is the highest class insignia of the Kingdom of Queensland. The Bureau of the Royal Household has set a plan for delivering the Order of Queensland Empire as follows:
- 1. The recipient of the Order of the Queenslandian Empire must be a member of the royal family only.
- 2. Order of the Queenslandian Empire recipients must be 10 years or older.
- 3. Who has received the Order of the Queenslandian Empire from that foreign country The recipient must be the head of state only.
- 4. Persons receiving the Order of the Queenslandian Empire must be soldiers and civilians who make a contribution to the nation.
- 5. Order of the Queenslandian Empire in 1 year is limited to the grantor as follows
- 5.1 The royal family must have at least 2 persons
- 5.2 Foreign head of state or Prime Minister Must have a minimum of 6 people only
- 5.3 Commander-level soldiers to the commander of the military, totaling 12 people
- 5.4 Military soldiers who benefit the nation and civilians who benefit the nation, 20-30 people.
Grades and Insignia
The The Sovereign (currently Edward IX) is Sovereign of the Order. All deeds granting decorations of the Order must bear the signature of the Sovereign and Grand Master. Members of the order are granted a certificate and personal coat of arms with the insignia of the Order. The Order is conferred in a single grade of Knight/Dame but with three variations:
- Knight/Dame Commander
The ribbon bars of the Most Excellent Order of Queensland Empire which has been used since 3 January 2020.
|Riband of Order of Helmond-Bernhard|