Peerage of the Empire of New Prussia
The Peerage of New Prussia is a legal system comprising of hereditary and noble titles.
Peerages are created by the monarch of New Prussia on 10 January 2021. Nobility titles are purely honorary, and hold no practical, administrative, or political functions. Nobles are mainly created for the recognition of their outstanding services to the empire. Any citizen of New Prussia may become a noble, including a member of the Imperial Family. Nobility can be created and dissolved at the sole discretion of the Emperor.
The Peerage was created on 10 January 2021. Imperial Decree V has updated and reformed the peerage. Imperial Decree XI added the Count of Oxford to the Imperiality as heir to the Grand Prince of New Hanover.
There are seven ranks, in descending order of hierarchy in English and German.
- Prince/Princess (Fürst/Fürstin) Manner of address: His/Her Highness. Spoken: Your Highness
- Duke/Duchess (Herzog/Herzogin) Manner of address: His/Her Grace. Spoken: Your Grace
- Earl/Earless (Reichsgraf/Reichsgrafin) Manner of address: His/Her Grace. Spoken: Your Grace
- Count/Countess (Graf/Grafin) Manner of address: The Count/Countess Example. Spoken: Your Excellency.
- Viscount/Viscountess (Untergraf/Untergrafin) Manner of address: The Viscount/Viscountess Example. Spoken: Your Excellency.
- Baron/Baroness (Freiherr/Freiherrin) Manner of address: The Baron/Baroness Example. Spoken: Your Lordship/Ladyship.
- Lord/Lady (Herr/Herrin) Manner of address: The Lord/Lady Example. Spoken: My Lord/Lady.
These are the crowns/coronets of the empire. The files of the coronets do not belong to the creator of this page except the New Prussian Imperial Crown.
New Prussian Imperiality
The New Prussian Imperiality is a list of titles that belong to the Imperial Family
|Emperor of New Prussia||Emperor August IV||25 May 2018|
|Crown King of New Prussia||King Colton||25 May 2018||Brother of August IV|
|King of New Bavaria||King August IV||25 May 2018|
|King of New Saxony||King Colton||11 February 2019||Brother of Emperor August IV|
|Queen of Biberdamm||Empress-Grandmother Diana||30 March 2011||Maternal grandmother of August IV|
|Grand Prince of New Hanover||Emperor-Father Eugene||15 February 2019||Emperor-Father of August IV|
|Archduke of Southwest Clinton||Archduke August||8 March 2023|
|Crown Prince of New Bavaria||Crown Prince Colton||25 May 2018|
|Crown Prince of Biberdamm||Crown Prince Joseph||30 March 2011||Maternal Uncle of August IV and Prince Colton|
|Crown Prince of Southwest Clinton||Crown Prince Colton||8 March 2023|
|Prince of Dewitt||Prince Colton||8 March 2023||Title held by the Crown Prince of Southwest Clinton|
|Grand Duke of New Oldenburg||Prince Colton||1 June 2022||Title held by a sibling of the reigning Emperor|
|Duke of Lowden||Duke August||25 May 2018||Title held by the King of New Bavaria|
|Count of Oxford||Count August||24 June 2022||Title held by the heir of the Grand Prince of New Hanover|
|Viscount of Clarence||Viscount Colton||1 December 2021||Title held by the King of New Saxony|
New Prussian Nobility
Titles granted to citizens and members of the Imperial Family by the Emperor
|Sonya Johnson||26 July 2022|
|Wheatland||Prince Reese||27 May 2021||The eldest nephew of Emperor August IV|