Princess Armgard, 2nd Duchess of Strathearn and George
|Duchess of Strathearn and George|
|Princess Regent of Carl Gustaf Province|
|Regency||25 March 2021 – present|
|First Minister||Albert Kavin Andrew|
|Princess Royal of Carl Gustaf Province|
|Proclaimed||6 October 2020 – present|
|Born||15 March 1983|
Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
|Spouse||Louise Märtha Irene, Countess of Oudenburg|
|Father||Prince Albert, 1st Duke of Strathearn and George|
|Mother||Princess Margaret, Duchess of Strathearn and George|
Princess Armgard, Duchess of Strathearn and George (born Armgard Leah Märtha) is a Princess Regent of the George Province and the Princess Royal of George Province and was also the aunt of Edward IX of Queensland and Prince Frederick, Duke of Henrik.
Princess Armgard was born on 15 March 1983 as the daughter of Prince Albert, 1st Duke of Strathearn and George and his wife Princess Margaret, Duchess of Strathearn and George. She is the paternal aunt of King Albert of Queensland and the Grand Ruler of Carl Gustaf province and of Frederick, the Grand Ruler of Sabah province.
She is married to Louise Märtha Irene, Countess of Oudenburg.
Following the demise of her father, the 1st Duke of Strathearn and George, she was made the Duchess of Strathearn and George as the sole legal successor of her father's peerage. Thus, she became the 2nd Duchess of Strathearn and George. On 25 March 2021, she was appointed as the regent of Carl Gustaf province for her nephew, the Grand Ruler Albert.
Titles, styles, and honours
- Royal Lady of the Most Noble Order of the Gatfar (23 May 2020)
- Dame Grand Cross of the Most Exalted Order of the Royal House of Helmond-Bernhard (26 June 2021)
- Lady Grand Cross of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of the Crown of Queensland (23 May 2020)
- Lady Grand Cross of the Most Esteemed Royal Queenslandian Order (28 April 2021)
- Carl Gustaf Province:
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Defender of State of Carl Gustaf City (20 October 2020)