Queenslandian Independence Commonwealth Nations
|Queenslandian Independence Commonwealth Nations|
|The unity of our nation|
|Based In / Headquarters||Vesteralen, Edinburgh City, Queensland|
|Official language||English, Thai|
|Head||Albert of Queensland|
|Secretary-General||Sir Johnson Michael KGMN Governor-General of Napoleon Island|
|Chair-in-Office||Dame Armgard Margaret|
|Establishment||30 November 2019|
The Queenslandian Independence Commonwealth Nations (QICN) is a Queensland regional organization. It was established to unite the offshore colonies of the Kingdom of Queensland. Come together into one organization Established on 30 November 2019 in line with the policy of then Prime Minister Charlotte E. Victoria, the Commonwealth Independence Nations now has 10 members with Monarch of Queensland as the highest head of the overseas colonial country and each country will have Governor-General and Prime Minister are their own.
The organization was established to serve the following purposes:
- To create unity in the community.
- Promote peace, harmony and unity among all members.
- Promote cultural, heritage and tradition of Kingdom of Thailand and the member-nations at all platforms.
- Represent as an united bloc at all international platforms.
Requirements for membership
The following are the requirements that a nation must have in order to be a full member of the organization.
- Must be an overseas country or colony directly to the Kingdom of Queensland.
- Must be a nation based in Asia
- Must not be imaginary or fictional.
- Must not be at war with any other micronation.
- Must have a stable government and population.
A nation having met all the above mentioned criteria shall be eligible for full membership in the organization.