"People are the power of the land"
|Anthem: The Patriotic song|
|Ethnic groups||Thai (74.21%)|
|Legislature||Parliament of Federation|
|House of Representatives|
|16 August 2017|
• Federal Constitution 2021
|11 December 2021|
|Time zone||UTC+7 (IDT)|
Ratchasima or Federation of Ratchasima is a country located in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, established by Mr. Silagorn Kulsanthea, the first president of the Federation.
The country was established on August 16, 2017.
The name "Ratchasima" comes from the name of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, which is the province where the first president was born, Mr. Silagorn Kulsanthea.
Mr. Silagorn Kulsanthea announced the establishment of the Ratchasima Federation on August 16, 2017. He appointed himself President of the Federation and a constitution was completed and was promulgated on December 11, 2021.
Government and politics
The Ratchasima Federation is ruled as a republic with the president as head of state and head of government. The President has the power to run the country and can serve six years for three terms, for a total term of not more than 18 years under the 2021 Federal Constitution.
At present there are 11 ministries in total.
1. Ministry of Interior: Responsible for treating suffering and taking care of happiness, maintaining public order, facilitating social justice, promotion and development of politics and government, development of regional government administration, local administration, promoting local government and community development, civil registration, internal stability, disaster affairs, urban development and other government agencies as required by law.
2. Ministry of Defense: Coordinating and overseeing the Ratchasima government's work and government agencies directly related to national security and the military.
3. Ministry of Economic Development: Duties to control and develop the economy in the country to be stable.
4. Ministry of Education: Duty to promote education for the people in all areas and equitably, create equality and educational opportunities, encourage various departments to participate in education, focus on learning throughout life.
5. Ministry of Tourism: Duty on promotion and development of the tourism industry.
6. Ministry of Finance: Responsible for developing and executing the government's public finance policy and economic policy. The Treasury maintains the Online System for Central Accounting and Reporting.
7. Ministry of Security: Responsible for public security, roughly comparable to the interior or home ministries of other countries. Its stated missions involve anti-terrorism, border security, immigration and customs, cyber security, and disaster prevention and management.
8. Ministry of Justice: Responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice, and is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
9. Ministry of Environment: Responsibilities include the protection of the nation's natural resources: water, oceans, minerals, and forests. It is also responsible for the protection and restoration of the environment.
10. Ministry of Transport: Responsible for the Ratchasima transport network and a limited number of transport matters in Commonwealth of Independence.
11. Ministry of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport: Responsibility for culture and sport.
|1 january||New year's day||วันขึ้นปีใหม่||Celebrate the beginning of the new year for both the Gregorian calendar.|
|Full moon, 3rd Thai lunar month (Febuary)||Makha Puja day||วันมาฆบูชา||Buddhist observance commemrating the Buddha's teaching of Ovada Patimokha|
|13 - 15 April||Songkran day||วันสงกรานต์||Traditional Thai new year, and the major holiday of the year. Many people return home for family reunions during this period. The first day is known as วันมหาสงกรานต์ (Wan Maha Songkran), the second as วันเนา (Wan Nao), and the third as วันเถลิงศก (Wan Thaloeng Sok). The 14th is also observed as [Family Day]|
|1 May||Workers day||วันแรงงานแห่งชาติ||The Haymarket Affair became an international symbol of the struggle for workers' rights, and May 1 was chosen to be International Workers' Day.|
|Full moon, 6th Thai lunar month (May)||Visakha Puja day||วันวิสาขบูชา||Buddhist observance commemorating the birth, enlightenment and passing of the Buddha. Also observed as National Tree Day.|
|Full moon, 8th THai lunar month (July)||Asalha Puja day||วันอาสาฬหบูชา||Buddhist observance commemorating the Buddha's first discourse, the Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta|
|First Waning moon, 8th Thai lunar month (July)||Beginning of Vassa||วันเข้าพรรษา||Buddhist observance marking the beginning of Vassa, also known as Buddhist Lent|
|16 August||National day||วันชาติ||the Founding of the Ratchasima Federation in 2017|
|21 November||Democracy day||วันประชาธิปไตย||The government has announced that November 21 2022, which is the day of the presidential election and the House of Representatives directly.
The first is Democracy Day.
|11 December||Constitution day||วันรัฐธรรมนูญ||Commemorates the promulgation of the First Constitution in 2021|
|31 December||New year's eve day||วันสิ้นปี||Final day of the solar year|