Republic of New Hessen
This article refers to a nation which is currently in a state of inactivity. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.
Republic of New Hessen
Die Republik Neuhessen (German)
|Recognised national languages||English|
|Government||Democratic Militant-Benevolant-Dictatorial Republic|
|Theodore Adam Zopf Von Neuhessen|
• Vice President
• Secretary of Defense
|Genevieve Marie Forster|
• Chief Field Officer
|Colonel Zachary Harris|
|Legislature||RONH-SDF Officer's Assembly|
• Republic Founded
|17 May 2022|
• Grand Territories
|11 January 2023|
|3.5 sq mi (9.1 km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (EST)|
Left (In Swindon)
The Republic of New Hessen, commonly known as New Hessen is a Micronation located primarily in North America, but also on the island of Great Britian. New Hessen was originally founded by both Theodore Adam Zopf Von Neuhessen and partially by Elizabeth Snowie Langley as the Free Confederate Republic of New Hessen, later called the modern name the Republic of New Hessen. New Hessen has claims several areas of land in Washington DC, along with Sligo Creek PKWY, Maryland, and the the newly established Langley-Dozier Territory in West Virginia.
New Hessen is a part of the United New England Micronations, and is the second security council member of the UNEM.
The name New Hessen comes from the German State of Hesse(n), which the name New Hessen was put in place by Theodore Adam Zopf Von Neuhessen.
Before the founding of New Hessen, one of the founders was only partly a member of the micronation community, that founder's name was Theodore Adam Zopf, a micronational secondary founder was Elizabeth Snowie Langley.
New Hessen Republic Era
New Hessen was founded on the 17th of May, 2022. Members grew rapidly in the month of July. On June 15, the self defense force of New Hessen was founded under unitary command of the NHAC (New Hessen Air Corps)/RONHDD (Republic of New Hessen Defense Department). On July 11, New Hessen became a democratically elected military leadership. On September 7, The Delegation was officially dissolved. On September 11, the provincial system was dissolved in favor of the territorial system. On September 27, the Carlos Federation was founded as a puppet of RONH. With the founding of Carlos, the declaration was made forming the Grand Territories of the Republic of New Hessen. On 11/15/2022, the President's Office declared May 17, June 15, September 18, and September 27 National Holidays, Independence day, Armed Forces day, President day, and Carlos day, respectively. New Hessian Remembrance day is on December 31, In order to place it directly before New Year's day. Other national holidays include: Hannukah, Estoniamus, Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year's Day, Easter, Yom Kippur, Valentine's Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day, Indigenous People's Day, Bird Day, Ramadan, April Fools Day, Passover, Cinco De Mayo, VE-Day, WWII, and Armistice Day.
The Grand Territories of New Hessen started on 11 January 2023 after the president used the Grand Territories to unite all the Territories under New Hessen in the United New England Micronations.
New Hessen has very little foreign relations with other micronations, but the state is part of The United New England Micronations, and the president of new hessen is the Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations of the United New England Micronations Peacekeepers.
- United Federated States of Carlos is a puppet allied state of New Hessen
- United New England Micronations - The Republic of New Hessen is a member state of the UNEM, and recognizes all states within the UNEM mutually
- United States - The Republic of New Hessen fully supports the U.S.
- United Nations - The Republic of New Hessen recognizes most UN Member States
- Islamic Republic of Iran, on account of recent hostile actions toward the United States of America, and human rights violations
- Northern Ireland, however the rest of the UK is recognized unless otherwise listed
- Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan - The Republic of New Hessen does not recognize the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
- German Democratic Republic - The Republic of New Hessen does not recognize the GDR's current territory claims on Ernst Thälmann Island.[disputed ]
- Union of Soviet Socialist Republics - The Republic of New Hessen does not recognize any remnants of the USSR except Baltics, Ukraine, Georgia,
- Florida - The city of Tallahassee is not recognized as the floridan capital.