Republic of Slavtria
Republic of Slavtria
|Motto: "Респаблік - наше додому!" (Slavtrian)|
"The Republic is our home!"
|Anthem: "The flag we raise!" |
and largest city
|Recognised national languages||German|
|Recognised regional languages||Seneca|
|Government||Federal presidential parliamentary republic[a]|
• Speaker of Parliament
|Legislature||Parliament of Slavtria|
|Independence from the United States|
• Declared independence
|27 February 2021|
• Under the Domitian Union
|12 March-3 April 2021|
• Subdivision reorganization
|17 September 2022|
• Current constitution
|3 November 2022|
• 2023 estimate
|GDP (nominal)||April 2023 estimate|
|HDI (2023)||▲ 0.919|
|Currency||Slavtrian ciev (Є) (de jure)|
US dollar ($) (de facto)
|Time zone||UTC-4:30 (SST)|
• Summer (DST)
|Date format||mm/dd/yyyy (CE)|
|Internet TLD||.ros (proposed)|
The Republic of Slavtria is a member of the Congress of Ohio Micronations.
Slavtria (US: //), officially the Republic of Slavtria,[c] is a de facto sovereign state, commonly known as a micronation, located on the North American continent, specifically in Central Ohio. It was founded on 27 February 2021 by President Catiko, and former Prime Minister Brtalo. It is a federal republic, with its most significant subdivisions being the State of Kietgrad, Studia City, Easton Territory, and the Territory of Germania.
The Slavtrian government defines the country as a "federal presidential parliamentary republic" where the President is the head of state and government and the Prime Minister is the deputy head of government. The next person in line of power is de facto the Speaker of Parliament. The government is split into three branches, the executive branch, the legislature, and the judiciary. Slavtria is governed under the Constitution.
The country has a representative form of democracy, with citizens electing members of parliament. The President, although, is the only case of a permanent seat holder in the Slavtrian Parliament.
Slavtria has sometimes been called an authoritarian country as the President serves for life, but the government denies this.
The name "Slavtria" is a combination of the root "Slav," chosen due to Catiko being part Slavic, and the suffix "-tria," a general connotation for countries in Modern English.[d]
From Slavtria's establishment to 12 March, when it was invaded by the Domitian Union, a loophole occurred in the constitution that made 2 names official for Slavtria, being the Republic of Slavtria, the current official name, and the Federal Republic of Slavtria. The loophole was noticed and removed after the independence of Slavtria from the Domitian Union on 3 April.
Slavtria was founded on 27 February 2021 by President Catiko. Former Prime Minister Brtalo joined in as the co-founder later that day. Slavtria was independent until 12 March, when it was invaded by the military of the Domitian Union. Slavtria was defeated and incorporated into the Domitian Union as a state. On 3 April, Koatia, another micronation in the union, started a war with the help of all the other states in the union, including Slavtria. Domitia was defeated on 3 April 2021 at 3:29 AM, and Slavtria gained independence.
On 18 July 2021, President Catiko passed an act where the legislature of Slavtria was changed from a unicameral Congress to a bicameral Parliament. The upper house is called the Council of Parliament, while the lower house is called the House of the Republic.
The Slavtrian-Communist War started when the Group of Communist Slavtrians declared war on Slavtria, with the goal of taking over Slavtria and instating a communist dictatorship. This dictatorship would be fully communist and be anti-capatalist, also re-instating the death penalty and making government torture legal. The group was led by an unknown male, who to this day is unable to be identified, and possibly a female member.
The battle ended after 2 days, after John Doe fled, marking his group's dissolution. Due to cameras being limited in the area where the leader lived, he is not able to be identified.
The Brtalo controversy started on 31 March 2022 after Brtalo, the Prime Minister at the time, was removed from office. This was a decision by all other parts of the government after Brtalo assaulted President Catiko. Brtalo continued to assault Catiko at their school for a month and a half. Brtalo was suspended for the last two days of school, after attempting to chase Catiko for another time. On 27 May 2022, Brtalo started to reply to @slavtria tweets. Catiko replied by making a tweet, reading "To anyone reading comments on posts related to us, @brtalo is no longer our prime minister, and has not been since March 2022. We are open to alliances, and we are happy when people follow us. These lies by our former prime minister make us very saddened."
After multiple hours, Brtalo replied back with "thank for the free shoutout 🤓", then tweeting at, and replying to, Slavtrian tweets, one with a video reading "Reasons to live in Sl*vtria 🤮", and after a pause, "Thanks for watching!" The tweet also said "@slavtria @URedshanks". Catiko, using the Slavtria account, and Brtalo kept arguing about numerous things that Brtalo brought up, until 12:11 AM SDT, when Catiko logged off of Twitter to sleep. Later that morning, Catiko signed onto the Slavtria Twitter account, and saw the Twitter "limited actions" screen.
On 7 August 2022, Catiko and Brtalo apologized to each other over email, and Catiko dropped all criminal charges for Brtalo.
On 8 September 2022, Brtalo chased Catiko through their school after lunch, causing Catiko to have severe stomach pain from running. A couple days later, on 14 September 2022, Brtalo once again (for the 3rd time in total) chased Catiko through the school. This has caused the vice principal, principal, and parents to get involved. Sometime in the summer of 2023, Catiko and Brtalo apologized to each other over email and have not contacted each other since.
Parliamentary Bill 22-H2-5, also known as the Reorganization Act, was a bill in Parliament that reorganized the Republic of Slavtria's states and territories. It is also the fastest bill to be set into effect by Slavtrian Parliament, with a time of approximately 15 minutes. It was passed on 17 September 2022 at 1:20 PM Slavtrian Daylight Time, or 12:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
|Part of a series on|
|Time in Slavtria • LGBTQ+ Rights in Slavtria|
|President • Prime Minister • Democratic Party of Slavtria|
|Catiko • Oscar I|
Slavtria and its government was partially inactive starting in November 2022 and ending in January 2023. This was due to school being overwhelming for government officials, and the president was partaking in their hobbies.
2022 economic boom
On 25 December 2022, an economic boom started in Slavtria where the GDP went up to Є6900. This is mainly due to more transactions being made in mainland Slavtria. As of April 2023, the GDP has decreased due to less transactions happening in Slavtria.
National symbols of Slavtria
|Flag:||War Flag:||Coat of Arms:||Great Seal:|
|Coat of Arms
|1 January||New Year’s Day|
|16 February||President’s Day|
|27 February||Independence Day|
|3 April||Veterans’ Day|
|8 May||Mother’s Day|
|20 June||Father’s Day|
|Birthday of the prime minister (can vary)||Prime Minister Day|
|November or December for 8 days||Chanukah/Hanukkah|
|25 December||Christmas Day|
National celebratory months
|February||Black History Month|
|March||Women's History Month|
|May||Asian-pacific American Heritage Month|
|June||LGBTQ+ Pride Month|
|15 September - 15 October||Hispanic Heritage Month|
|October||Disability Awareness Month|
|November||Native American Heritage Month|
Nicknames and slogans
Slavtria is sometimes called "The Micronational Heart of It All" by residents due to its location in Central Ohio. It was also made to reference the Ohio nickname, "The Heart of It All". Its tourism slogan is "Slavtria: So much to explore in the Micronational Heart of It All".
Interstate 3 is a major north-south, specifically northwest-southeast, interstate of Slavtria. It is the most popular road in Slavtria, being used by many civilians to travel between Kietgrad and Easton Territory. It is known by many in Slavtria for its frequent shootings.
Interstate 4 is a major west-east interstate in Slavtria. Its west end is in Taylor,[e] and its east end is in Beechwood County, Pataskala. It is one of the most popular roads in Slavtria, behind I-3.
Politics and government
Slavtria is a federal presidential parliamentary republic. It has the President as the head of state and government and the Prime Minister as the deputy head of government. These positions are kept in check by Parliament, which also passes bills to push laws and legislation into effect. Other positions, such as the Chief of Parliament or the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court are considered to be the next in line of power.
Law and order
Due to mainland Slavtria[f] being similar to Columbus in size, it has a unified civillian police force and unified emergency services. The military police is grouped with the military, while the civil police force and emergency services are part of their own group, named the Slavtrian Emergency Services.[g]
Political party registration
Political parties will be registered in the future with the Party Registration Committee, a proposed committee to be controlled by Parliament. For now, the only way to register a party in Slavtria is to contact the president at one of their emails.
Active political parties
|Democratic Party of Slavtria||Social liberalism||Yes|
1 / 6
2 / 6
Former or illegal political parties
|N/A||Communists of Slavtria||Communism|
Far-left (e.g. communism[h]) and far-right (e.g. fascism) politics are banned in Slavtria due to the extreme effects on certain communities.
Slavtria is comprised of the states of Kietgrad, Pataskala, and Hoover. Slavtria also currently has 2 territories, Easton and Germania. It has other smaller subdivisions, such as counties, cities, and towns, which are not listed here.
|Kietgrad[j]||235.88 km2 (91.07 sq mi)||7[k]|
|Pataskala||139.32 km2 (53.79 sq mi)||1[k]|
|Easton Territory||26.5 km2 (10.2 sq mi)||0|
|Territory of Germania[l]||3.89 km2 (1.5 sq mi)||0|
Civil rights are topics that rarely come up in the government, as civil rights in Slavtria are protected for all people. People of color, LGBTQ+ people, disabled people, and others are all protected by law against harassment, unfair trials, etc.
Slavtria is a very LGBTQ+ friendly micronation, with its president, and a large amount of citizens, being part of the community. LGBTQ+ people are protected from harassment and unfair treatment from government officials, such as political officials and court officials, as well as police, medical, and fire personnel.
The Slavtrian Armed Forces, also known as the Slavtrian Military, and officially the Armed Forces of the Republic of Slavtria, are the armed forces of Slavtria. Its branches are the Army, the Air Force, the Space Force, and the Military Police. It is headquartered in Studia City, along with most other government organizations.
- All members of the Congress of Ohio Micronations since 5 October 2022 with the ratification of the Foundational Law of the Congress of Ohio Micronations through Parliamentary Bill 22-H2-13
- Espoona since 5 August 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition between Slavtria and Espoona
- Blazdonia since 10 August 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition between Slavtria and Blazdonia
- Wakoku Federation
- Hasanistan since 28 August 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition and the Establishment of Bilateral Diplomatic Relations Between the Sublime State of Hasanistan and the Republic of Slavtria
- Chrisland since 10 September 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition between the Republic of Chrisland and the Republic of Slavtria
- Melite since 25 September 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition and Non-Aggression between the Slavtrian Republic and the Democratic Christian Republic of (Class) 11B 
- Republic of Nuva Islands since 28 September 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Democratic Federal Republic of Canited
- Lathio unofficially since 6 May 2022 with the foundation of Lathio
- Northwood-Oregon since 15 May 2022 with the signing of A Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Republic of Slavtria
- Sproulo-Rhukingia since 18 October 2022 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition between the Republic of Slavtria and the Imperial Commonwealth of Sproulo-Rhukingia
- Dogestan from 28 August 2021 with the establishment of Dogestan until 7 September 2022 (dissolved)
- United Kingdom of Great Realeza
- Federal Republic of Reiji from 13 December 2021 with the signing of a Treaty of Mutual Recognition between the Republic of Slavtria and the Federal Republic of Reiji until c. 2022 (presumed dissolved)
- See Federal government of Slavtria.
- Around 180-230 thousand in claimed areas, although most not registered citizens in Slavtria.
- Slavtrian: Славатрі Респаблік, Slavatri Respablik
German: Republik Slawtria
- For example, the Republic of Austria.
- In full, "Taylor - the Town of Two".
- Mainland Slavtria is the term used for the land claimed by Slavtria in the U.S. state of Ohio.
- Shortened to SES in some situations.
- Communism is banned, while socialism is not. This is due to the belief that communism is compatible with authoritarian governments, while socialism is compatible with democracy.
- Population of registered Slavtrian residents only, not including US registered residents.
- In full, the "State of Kietgrad".
- Cameron, a Slavtrian official, has 2 houses: 1 in Kietgrad, and 1 in Pataskala. He is counted as a resident of Kietgrad, and not Pataskala, as he spends more time at his Kietgrad residence.
- In full, the "Territory of Germania - the Slavtrian Territory in Münich".
- "Motto spelling change".
- "Parliamentary Bill 22-H2-3".
- "Parliamentary Bill 22-H2-12".
- "9 new citizens in Slavtria".
- "Brtalo no longer prime minister since March".
- "Thanks for the shoutout 🤓".
- "Reasons to live in Slavtria video".
- "Catiko leaves conversation with Brtalo".
- Parliamentary Bill 22-H2-13, accessed 7 December 2022
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition between Slavtria and Espoona, accessed 16 October 2022
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition between Slavtria and Blazdonia, accessed 16 October 2022
- "Treaty signed with Wakoku".
- "Treaty signed with Angosvria".
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition and the Establishment of Bilateral Diplomatic Relations Between the Sublime State of Hasanistan and the Republic of Slavtria, accessed 16 October 2022
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition between the Republic of Chrisland and the Republic of Slavtria, accessed 16 October 2022
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition and Non-Aggression between the Slavtrian Republic and the Democratic Christian Republic of (Class) 11B, accessed 17 October 2022
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition, Nuva Islands, accessed 17 October 2022
- "Alliance established with Canited".
- A Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Kingdom of Northwood-Oregon and the Republic of Slavtria, accessed 16 October 2022
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition between the Republic of Slavtria and the Imperial Commonwealth of Sproulo-Rhukingia, 18 October 2022
- Announcement of relations with Reiji, accessed 6 May 2023
- Decision by the Supreme Court of the Republic, 11 October 2022, accessed 16 October 2022
- Government Twitter account
- Presidential Twitter account
- Government Instagram account
- Government YouTube account