Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Shuffle the cards in the deck. Remove any Secret Mission cards, and only leave one wild card. In addition, three random territory cards are to be removed.
- Give each player 2 cards.
- The player decides which territory is the capital. If they get a wild card, they pick last, after step 6 is done for other players. Then the player chooses a territory they want for their capital, and do steps 4-6 on their own. Then put away the wild cards.
- Put a piece of cavalry on the capital.
- Surround the borders with infantry.
- Spread remaining troops to surrounding territories.
- Roll one die thrice and add up the results. Then divide that result by two.
- Add the number of territory cards owned MINUS the number of continents controlled to the result.
- Put one infantry on your or your ally's capitals.
- Take the result and minus one. Take out that many artillery. Put them around you or your ally's territories for defence.
- Same as normal RISK. (Compulsory, unlike normal RISK)
- Any unclaimed land can get claimed for free, and troops can get distributed.
- Do not attack your allies, except on the first turn.
- Take any territory cards. However, you get the same number of territory cards as the amount of territories you capture.
- If one alliance takes over the world, they win. The alliance must unite at that point.
- Same as normal RISK (Not a compulsory step)
- Choose a player with the same goals as you to ally with. You cannot attack your allies. An alliance acts like one country with two players. (Not a compulsory step)
- End turn here.