Ministry of Justice (Wegmat)
|Headquarters||Wegmat Federal Offices |
Two Pine, Wegmat
|Annual budget||20,000 Gø|
The Ministry of Justice is a ministry responsible with federal law enforcment, overseeing local law enforcment and human rights in the Federal Union of Wegmat.
The powers of the Ministry are provided in I FCW 5.5 through 5.10:
- (1) The Minister of Justice shall have the authority to enforce the laws and regulations of the
Wegmat Criminal Code and to ensure the proper administration of justice.
- (2) The Minister of Justice shall be responsible for the appointment, supervision, and
discipline of all federal judges, FUW Attorneys, and law enforcement officers.
- (3) The Minister of Justice shall have the power to issue regulations and guidelines to ensure
the proper administration of justice in the federal courts, and to take necessary actions to enforce compliance with these regulations.
- (4) The Minister of Justice shall have the power to establish and maintain an adequate system
of criminal investigation and prosecution and shall be responsible for ensuring that all FUW Attorneys are properly trained and equipped to carry out their duties.
- (5) The Minister of Justice shall have the power to request the assistance of other federal
agencies and ministries, as necessary, to ensure the proper administration of justice.
- (6) The Minister of Justice shall have the power to investigate and prosecute violations of the
Wegmat Criminal Code, and shall have the authority to bring proceedings against any person or entity who violates the provisions of the code.
- (7) The Minister of Justice shall be responsible for the maintenance of public order and the
protection of the rights of the people of Wegmat, and shall take all necessary measures to ensure the security of the citizens and the preservation of the rule of law.
- (8) The Minister of Justice shall be responsible for the supervision and control of all federal
law enforcement agencies and shall have the power to direct and coordinate their activities as necessary to ensure the proper administration of justice.
- (9) The Minister of Justice shall be authorized to delegate any of the powers and duties
vested in him or her by this code, as he or she deems necessary to carry out the purposes and provisions of this code.
The ministry splits responsibilities into 4 agencies.
- The Board of FUW Attorneys is the body of all Attorneys representing the Federal Union. These attorneys file suits against organisations for the benefit of the welfare of Wegmat and also are responsible with charging criminals with federal offenses.
- The Civil Procedure Agency is an unoffical defacto clerk for federal courts. The CPA provides forms and minor advice and information to those who are petitioning the courts or dealing with civil legal cases.
- The Wegmat Special Police and Investigation is the federal investigation service of Wegmat. The WSPI investigates those susected of commiting federal offenses. They also may deployed for instances of civil unrest.
- The Wegmat Marshall's Service is the agency responsible for protectng fedeeal officials and buildings. They also are the overseers of federal corrections and searching for fugitives.