World Micronational Alliance
|Established||24 January 2010|
|Purpose||Fostering intermicronational cooperation on matters of cultural and social progress, the economy, human rights, international security and the environment|
|Website||Formerly at http://wmalliance.weebly.com, now defunct|
The World Micronational Alliance, or WMA, was an intermicronational organisation with the purpose of obtaining intermicronational cooperation on economic, social and cultural progress, human rights, environment and international security. With regard to international security in particular, the WMA had the purpose of maintaining world peace through effective prevention and prosecution of violations and threats addressed to it. It also aimed to help develop new micronations.
Article 1 and 2 of the Charter of the W.M.A. summed up the aims and principles which the international organisation had set out to achieve:
- Maintaining peace and international security;
- Promote resolution of international disputes peacefully and resolve situations that could lead to a breach of the peace;
- Develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equality between states and self-determination of peoples;
- Promote economic and social cooperation;
- Promote respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms for the benefit of all individuals;
- Promote disarmament and the regulation of armaments;
- Promote respect for international law and encouraging its progressive development and codification;
- Promote and help grow micronations.
- General Assembly: The General Assembly was the main deliberative assembly of the Alliance. Composed of all heads of state of Alliance member states, the assembly was the most important organ.
- Security Council: The Security Council was responsible for maintaining peace and security among countries. The Security Council was formed of generals elected by the General Assembly.
- Economic and Social Council: The Economic and Social Council assisted the General Assembly in promoting international economic and social cooperation and development.
- International Court of Justice
The 1st Alliance General Assembly took place from July 29, 2010 until August 5, 2010.
The 2nd Alliance General Assembly began on August 22, 2010, and ended on September 3, 2010.
Several members of the Alliance participated in the War of the Forest in support of the UPUC.
The 3rd Alliance General Assembly began on October 17, 2010.
The 4th Alliance General Assembly began on October 19, 2010.
The WMA was dissolved in June 2011.
- Republic of Atlantis
- Holy Salanian Empire
- Union of South London Soviet Socialist Republics
- Federal Republic of Los Bay Petros
- Emerald Isle
- Secretary-General - Alexander Virgili
- Vice Secretary-General - Jordan I
- Head Recruiter - Riley Small
- Director of the Independent Micronational - Jordan I
- Europe - Alexander Virgili
- Italy - Sante Carbone
- United Kingdom - Alex Ulbricht
- North America - Jordan I
- United States - Ethan I
- Canada - HIM Tsar Kuri I
- Asia - Adriansyah Yassin Sulaeman