Read before creating an article
1. Is it relevant? – Does this new article contribute positively to the wiki?
2. Does it exist? – Does the new page already exist in some capacity on the website?
3. Is it appropriate? – Does this new article meet the standards of MicroWiki?
4. Is it a stub? – If your article contains very little information overall, consider merging it with another page or holding off until you have a completed page.
5. Is it done? – As with number four, is the article you intend on creating complete? If not, you may be better finishing it up in your Sandbox.
6. Did you get feedback? – Did you get feedback from other users?
7. Is it truthful? – Is the information described in the article accurate?
We recommend that users create a page Draft to ensure all of the criteria above are met, along with the compliances with the Manual of style.
Article creation tool
I want to create an article about...
I am an experienced editor and I agree that if I submit a page into the main namespace, it may be deleted mercilessly: