Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Aswington)
|Formed||August 7, 2019|
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Spanish: Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores) is the ministerial departament in charge of maintaining and coordinating the foreign policy and diplomatic relations of Aswington with other countries. It was founded on August 7, 2019.
The ministry has the following functions:
- Advise the President on international policy.
- It is in charge of representing the country abroad, to other countries and international organizations.
- It is in charge of the diplomatic representation of the country in other countries.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has two departments in charge of diplomacy, international cooperation and other matters based on these premises. These are:
- Department of Diplomatic Affairs: In charge of diplomacy-related affairs.
- Department of Cooperation and Integration: In charge of micronational cooperation and integration issues.
List of Ministers
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.