Order of the Animal Mass
|The Most Noble Order of the Animal mass|
|Awarded by the|
Emperor of the Huai Siao
|Type||Gratuity for government officils|
|Established||1 January 2020|
|Criteria||Gratuity for government officils|
|Founder||Emperor of the Huai Siao|
|First induction||12 August 2020|
|Next (higher)||Order of the Dragon Pearl|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Praising Grace|
The Most Noble Order of the Animal mass(Thai:เครื่องราชอิสริยาภรณ์ฐานันดาภรณ์)It is the Royal Family of the Order of Huai Siao, one of the 5 families that are bestowed upon the royal family, government officials, and virtuous person. Both men and women by The Most Noble Order of the Animal mass, this is for bestowed on the merits of the government or the public. By considering the request for the Emperor of the government As a reward, likeness and a sign of great honor for those who have been bestowed both men and women if His Majesty is graciously pleased to announce their name in the Government Gazette.
The nature of the insignia
The proposal for royal decorations in this family Determined to take into account the position, grade level, rank, timing And merit According to the regulations of the Prime Minister's Office. Asking for the royal service for the first time in the case of civil servants Must have served in the government service for at least 3 years from the date of commencement of the government service until 60 days.
Floor below the sash
- Level 5
- Level 4
- Level 3
Sash class or official title Able to receive a royal urn decorated at the end of life
- Level 2
- Level 1
- Level High class
Order of the Animal mass offers a total of 9 accounts.
- List 1, Request for Royal Decorations For the Privy Councilor
- List 2, Request for Royal Decorations To the Minister
- List 3, Asking for royal decorations To political officials and the House of Representatives Liaison Committee or the Senate Coordination Committee.
- List 4, Asking for royal decorations For those holding various positions In the parliament and the judiciary
- List 5, Asking for royal decorations For the military officials
- List 6, Asking for royal decorations For the police officers
- List 7, Asking for royal decorations For the judiciary
- List 8, Asking for royal decorations For public prosecutors
- List 9, Asking for royal decorations To the Election Commissioner
Civil servants who belong to the Department of the Ministry are allowed up to the third floor by requesting the King every two years in each class.
|Ribbon(แพรแถบย่อ)||Special class of Star||Brooch||Sash|
|The decoration in a universal suit||The decorations in the official costumes of Huai Siao.|