Order of the Eagle of Taslavia
|Order of the Eagle of Taslavia|
Ordem da Águia da Taslávia
|Awarded by the|
King of Taslavia
|Motto||Harmonia et Honorum|
Harmony and Honor
|Eligibility||Faithful civilians and officers and distinguished foreigners|
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure|
Ribbon of the Order
The Order of the Eagle of Taslavia is a dynastic order of knighthood founded in Taslavia by Guilherme I Ítalo, King of Taslavia in 2020, to celebrate the establishment of the Taslavian Monarchy. The current sovereign of the order is also its founder, the King of Taslavia.
The class of Grand Cross was limited to a maximum of ten members, the class of Commander to twenty members, and the class of Knights to sixty. Foreigners appointed into the Order were counted as supernumerary knights, not affected by these limits. All grants provided personal noble status to the recipient. If this was mentioned in the letters patent, it could also be hereditary.
The monarch alone can grant membership and he or she is known as the Sovereign of the Order and the Crown Prince is known as a Knight Companion of the Order. Male members of the Order are titled "Knights", and female members are called "Dames".
Sovereigns of the Order
2020 - current
- His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty, the Emperor of Karnia-Ruthenia.
- His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke Helio of Karnia-Taslavia
- Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess Mary of Karnia-Taslavia
- Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess Maria Clara of Karnia-Taslavia
- His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke Ari of Karnia-Ruthenia
- Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess Denise of Karnia-Ruthenia
- His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke Otto of Karnia-Ruthenia
- Her Sildavian Majesty, the Queen of Sildavia
- His Serene Highness, the Prince of Nossia
- His Majesty, the King of Quinta Velha
- His Majesty, the King of Ebenthal
- His Majesty, the Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra
- His Majesty, the King of the Hanseatics
- His Majesty, the Sultan of Harram
- His Majesty, the King of Luna