|King of the Sayvillians|
|Reign||25 December 2018 – present|
|Enthronement||25 December 2018|
|Heir presumptive||Crown Prince Adam|
|Prime ministers||Blitz Lyco|
|King of Cheskgariya|
|Reign||31 July 2021 – present|
|Enthronement||31 July 2021|
|King of Great River|
|Reign||20 December 2021 – present|
|Enthronement||20 December 2021|
|Heir presumptive||Crown Prince Adam|
|Father||Prince Steven of Burgardt-Cabote|
|Mother||Princess Lydia of Burgardt-Cabote|
Charles Joseph Burgardt (born 18 April 2002) is a micronationalist from Long Island closely associated with the Sayville Sector. Also known by the regnal name of Charles, he reigns over the Kingdom of Sayville, the Kingdom of Cheskgariya (where he also reigns as co-monarch of the Cheskgariyan-Litvanian Commonwealth alongside King Frederick Stanislaus Augustus of Litvania), and the Kingdom of Great River.
In 2018, Burgardt founded the Kingdom of Sayville originally as a NationStates region, shortly thereafter founding the Kingdom of West Sayville as a client state.
Shortly following the independence of West Sayville in early 2019, Burgardt founded the Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions, which later became a notable organization within the Sayville Sector.
Burgardt began to transition the commonwealth and its constituents into the field of micronationalism in the early summer. Soon after this event, he founded the Kingdom of Pinelandia on the 21st of August
A few months later, he co-founded the Kingdom of Oaklandia with Maximilian I of Wynnland, and was elected as Prime Minister.
The career of Burgardt fully kicked off following the drafting of a mutual recognition treaty between Sayville, West Sayville and New Eiffel
At some point prior to April 2020, Burgardt became a member of the Communist Party of Paloma. He was appointed as Vice President of Paloma, though impeached after merely three days and declared a traitor to the state[clarification needed].
In April, Burgardt became a delegate to the Cupertino Alliance after the accession of Pinelandia to the alliance. Not long after, Burgardt was also awarded the prestigious Order of the Gadus on the 23rd of April.
Within the Kingdom of Baustralia, Burgardt served as the Deputy Leader of the Opposition under the Grand Union of Leftist Parties during the First Sullivan ministry. During the run-up to the June Election, he promoted policies such as the adoption of a communications service, the creation of progressive social policies, and the adoption of a pacifist foreign policy.
Shortly after the expulsion of Aidan McGrath from Baustralia, Burgardt drafted an act to withdraw the nation from the Great Lakes Council, which was eventually granted assent by John of Baustralia.
Burgardt won two seats during the June election in comparison to Nick Sullivan's eight, losing the race to become Prime Minister of Baustralia. After the election upset, he disestablished the Union Party and formed the Liberal Party of Baustralia.
On 13 May 2020, Burgardt joined the Baustralian Armed Forces as the Provost Marshal of His Royal Air Force. This command put his rank at Group captain, equivalent to an army colonel and a naval captain. On 3 October 2021, he and the post was elevated to the rank of Air commodore. At the dissolution of the Air Force, he was appointed postmaster general at the naval rank of Commodore up until the military placed Great Officers of State into the Royal Household formation.
He was elected in July 2022 to serve as 5th Prime Minister of Baustralia, and the first liberal Prime Minister. He remained in this post, victorious over a vote of confidence, and completed his agenda up to the point there was a shift in parliamentary power over to the Conservatives, and he resigned in favor of Sir Oliver Doig and was appointed Leader of the Opposition again. He was commended by King John for his successful leadership.
Titles, styles, and arms
Regnal titles and styles
|Reference style||His Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
- 25 December 2018 – present: His Majesty The King of the Sayvillians
- 31 July 2021 – present: His Majesty The King of Cheskgariya
- 20 December 2021 – present: His Majesty The King of Great River
Full regnal title
His Majesty The King of the Sayvillians, King of Cheskgariya, King of Great River.
Arms of dominion
|Ancestors of Charles Burgardt|
Notes and references
- ↑ Cheskgariya is a constituent state of the Cheskgariyan-Litvanian Commonwealth.
- ↑ Great River is a constituent state of the United Kingdoms of Greater Islip.
- ↑ Valentinus, Sertor (13 October 2020) Micronationalism: When the Internet Meets Real-Life. NationStates Today.
- ↑ Early History of West Sayville. West Sayville.
- ↑ Pinelandia Remarks. Cupertino Alliance.
- ↑ Regional Government of the Kingdom of Oaklandia | Gouvernement Régional du Royaume d'Oaklandia. Oaklandia.
- ↑ Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Principality of New Eiffel, the Kingdom of Sayville, the Kingdom of West Sayville, and the Empire of Sayville. Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions.
- ↑ Jenkinson, Hankery (6 May 2020) Election plans during the Coronavirus pandemic. Baustralian News Network.
- ↑ Jenkinson, Hankery (20 May 2020) POLLS: Baustralia general election. Baustralian News Network.
- ↑ Jenkinson, Hankery (17 June 2020) Baustralia general election update. Baustralian News Network.
- ↑ Jenkinson, Hankery (20 June 2020) Sullivan wins 2020 election. Baustralian News Network.
- Pages using infobox royalty with unknown parameters
- Articles needing clarification
- House of Burgardt-Cabote
- 2002 births
- Living people
- Finance ministers of Vishwamitra
- Government ministers of Vishwamitra
- Reigning monarchs
- Members of the 14th Lok Sabha
- Grand Cordons of the Supreme Order of the Hibiscus
- Limited citizens of Northwood-Oregon