The site of the Siege of Crow Hill in 2023
01 Mercenaries |
The Field War was a conflict that started on June 1, 2018 and end on June 14, 2018.
How it started
In 2018 Surdam began rapid expansion into the Trench River Valley. As Surdam continued expanding down the Trench River they eventually ran into the 01 Mercenaries and the Field Natives. After a hostile action was done by the 01 Mercenaries, Surdam declared war. This officially started the war. One day later the Field Natives decided to help the Mercenaries and declared war on Surdam.
- Battle of Castleman (Surdamian vitory)
- Battle of the Trench River Valley (Mercenary and Native victory)
- Battle of Tunnel Town (Surdamian victory)
- Siege of Crow Hill (Surdamian victory)
- Battle of Tree Row (Surdamian victory)
The Treaty of the Field officially ended the war and it was signed on June 14, 2018. The list of terms are below.
- Surdam will be able to annex all of the southern half of the Trench River Valley
- The 01 Mercenaries will pay a debt of $20 USD
- The Field Natives and the 01 Mercenaries will relocate
After the treaty was signed the Mercenaries were unable to pay off the debt and was disheartened by the defeat, so they dissolved. The Field Natives roamed the outskirts of the valley and the northern half, waiting for the right moment to retake their land.