Micronational reactions to the 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
Jump to navigation Jump to search
of macronational events
|Royal deaths||Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|United States of America|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
|Fall of Kabul||2021|
The following is a list of micronational reactions to the 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Support for Armenia and Artsakh
- Ponderosa Hills - The Executive Corps of Ponderosa Hills voted to reaffirm Ponderosan recognition of the Republic of Artsakh as a form of diplomatic support, while staying neutral in the military conflict. The Ponderosan Foreign Affairs Ministry has contacted the Artsakhtsi government in an attempt to start bilateral relations between the two nations, while the Ponderosan military has been tracking the conflict.
- Commonwealth of Naveria - Naveria had recognized the sovereignty and right to self-determination of Artsakh for months before the conflict, and reasserted this recognition while maintaining neutrality on the military conflict. The Commissar for Foreign Affairs intends to contact the Artsakhtsi government in the near future to show solidarity and possibly initiate bilateral relations.
- The Democratic Christian Republic of Melite. - The Statement by the President of the D.C.R. Melite, Matthew Tonna: The D.C.R. recognizes the sovereignty and right to self-determination of Artsakh, even for months before the conflict, as Nagorno-Karabakh, even in Stalinist Soviet times, was a Armenian-Majority Orthodox land ruled by Islamic tyrants, and recognizes the Artsakhki's organized government.
- Wendatia - President Jonas Ryhmer announced Wendatia's recognition of the Republic of Artsakh on the 28th of September.
- Paloma - The Paloman government officiallly announced support for Armenia as well as recognition of the Republic of Artsakh during a Supreme Paloman meeting.
- Georgienstine - The president of Georgienstine announced his support for Armenia during a press conference. He did not comment on Artsakh.
- Kingdom of Lytera - Queen, Amelia I officially announced its support for Armenia, stating Turkey and Azerbaijan were infringing on the rights of the Artsakh peoples.
- Suverska - Suverska expressed support for Armenia and Artsakh.
- Plushunia - Cristian Dobrev, president of Plushunia, has expressed support for Armenia and Artsakh and solidarity with the Armenian cause.
- Principality of Caudonia - Prince William I has expressed support for Armenia and Artsakh.
- Republic of Todia The Republic of Todia supports Armenia and Artsakh.
- Rino Island Rino Island strongly supported Armenia and Artsakh before, during and after the conflict. President Marco Antonio Rino published letters in press editorials in Spain and Chile, receiving a message of thanks from the Armenian embassy in Madrid.
Support for Azerbaijan
- Tavil Republic - The Republic of Tavil officially declared that Nagorno-Karabakh belongs to Azerbaijan, and that they support Azerbaijan in this war. Then the Tavil Republic started diplomatic relations with the Azerbaijan Government.
- Res Publica Ensia - Res Publica de Ensia supported Azerbaijan in this conflict, as it condemns separatism, and believes that the best way to resolve the any conflict is make diplomatic compromises of both sides.
Support for Iran
- Nedland - Khagan Ned Gunderson expressed that his nation is in full support of a Neo-Safavid resurgence within Iran, so that the Persian Empire may take back its rightful lands of Azerbaijan and Armenia for Allah. It considers these lands to be historically part of the Persian Empire, and recognizes Iran's right to reclaim its empire.
- Principality of New Lubenia - The Principality called to take the territory of the former NKAO under a UN mandate with an external international government aimed at restoring the multi-ethnic composition of the region as of the 1980s, with the right to self-determination in forty years. Armenia and Azerbaijan should be represented in the International Committee on a parity basis, the participation of the Russian Federation in it as the main source of conflicts in post-Soviet countries is absolutely and indefinitely excluded.
- Karnia-Ruthenia - The Karno-Ruthenian government urged Armenia and Azerbaijan to cease hostilities over the Nagorno-Karabakh region and expressed concerns about the security of two citizens living in the conflict zone.
- Empire of Pavlov - The Pavlovian Emperor called for a cease of hostilities and expressed the concerns of both the Armenian and Azerbaijani side in this conflict. The Emperor proposed to the Presidents of both Armenia and Azerbaijan to hand over sovereignty of the area to the Empire, as it has been historically a part of the Province of Armenia.
- Republic of Aswington - The Aswington government initially announced its support for the Republic of Artsakh in the midst of the conflict, however, it insisted on both parties to the conflict (Armenia and Azerbaijan) to cease hostilities in the region. The government accused Azerbaijan of generating disinformation about the conflict. However, on November 8, the government withdrew recognition of Artsakh as an independent and sovereign state and with it, ending support with the country, maintaining their demand for a cessation of hostilities between both parties to avoid the loss of innocent lives.
- Second American Empire - Francis I, American Emperor called on the governments of Armenia and Azerbaijan to cease fighting in the region and to start negotiations on peace.
- "As the conflict in the Nagorno-Karabakh region intensifies, the Executive Corps of the People's Republic of Ponderosa Hills has voted to reaffirm our recognition of Artsakhtsi sovereignty while staying neutral in the conflict. If you are located in the region, please stay safe". Twitter. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "Update on the Ponderosan reaction to the Artsakh conflict". Twitter. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- ""President Jonas Rhymer announces official recognition of Artsakh"". Government of Wendatia. Retrieved 2020-09-28.
- "Position on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict". Cuningikija ta Noa Lubenis. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- ""Official Communique of Government of Karnia-Ruthenia"". Imperial and Royal Government of Karnia-Ruthenia. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- ""Official Communique of HIM the Faithful Pavlovian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans"" (PDF). Office of HIM the Faithful Pavlovian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans. Retrieved 2020-09-30.
- ""Government of Aswington supports Artsakh in middle of ongoing conflict"". Aswington News Agency. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- "Information of the end of the recognition of Artsakh as a sovereign and independent state by part of the Government of Aswington". Twitter. Retrieved 2020-11-08.