Micronational reactions to the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol
of macronational events
|Royal deaths||Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|United States of America|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
|Fall of Kabul||2021|
On January 5–6, 2021, supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump gathered in Washington, D.C., to protest the results of the 2020 presidential election, and support Trump's demand for Vice President Mike Pence and Congress to reject president-elect Joe Biden's victory. Such events are bound to have a profound impact on the micronational community and the macronational community as a whole, eliciting many reactions to the situation.
A number of micronations have reacted to these protests, with varying opinions on the situation.
Below is a list of micronations that have announced official support for the pro-trump protestors.
- Tueoedeth - Tueoedeth has announced their support for protestors.
- Kingdom of Jehovah - Jehovah has announced their support for the protestors.
- Reunited Ocean States - ROS has always maintained a pro-Trump stance, and it is believed that the protests are responsible in part for the Insurgency in Ocean States.
- Republic of Olov - An unofficial announcement declaring that the Olovian government expresses support towards the protestors, another rumor saying that Saleh A.H has a pro-Trump stance.
Below is a list of micronations that have announced official word against protesters.
- Slobovia - Slobovia is against the protests and has gone on security lockdown, due to the President living near DC.
- Second American Empire - The emperor Francis I said the protests were against democracy and law & order, he issued a Tier 1, Security Lockdown on the afternoon of 6 January 2021. The Chancellor condemned the violence saying it is not the way to act and shothat uld use peaceful means of protests.
- Saspearian - Emperor Anthony I issued a statement against the violent protests, saying "I hereby condemn the violent actions of the rioters who stormed the US Capitol Building today. I hope for peace for the United States and we stand together against the darkness in the United States of America forevermore."
- Grand Republic of Cycoldia Christina I and other members of her government privately expressed dismay with the protest, as well as the Cycoldian Capitol and Pine Palace being put on high alert on specific days leading up to the inauguration of Joe Biden, as revealed by a declassified internal briefing.
- Caudonia - Prince William I has condemned the storming of the Capitol.
- Kingdom of Wellmoore - Luke of Wellmoore condemns violent protests.
- Xindapist the pmc stated we don't support these violent far right terrorists as they are mindless thugs and nut jobs
- Arstotzkan Union - Acting First President, Ethan Brinkman severely condemned the protests and the entire Trump Administration.
- Republic of Alomorie President Nathan Smith stated his objection to the ways of which the Trump Administration handled the situation.
- Swena (not on behalf of Theodia) was neutral on the protests, and against the breach of the capitol.
- Rino Island The Republic of Rino Island released a brief statement congratulating Joe Biden on assuming the presidency. They also congratulated "the transparent and clear electoral process that has taken place in the United States of North America, especially highlighting the speed of the results, the transparency of the process, and the absence of inconveniences in it; all thanks to the efficient electoral organization deployed by Mr. Trump".
- Nowell, Christina (12 January 2021). "Internal Briefing Regarding Planned Riots in the United States". Office of the Summi Imperatoria.
- Vicepresidente López envía sus felicitaciones por cambio de mando en USA https://www.rinoisland.com/2021/01/vicepresidente-lopez-envia-sus.html