Imperial Decrees of the Monarch of New Prussia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the Empire of New Prussia, Imperial Decrees are another form of legislation generally superseded by the New Prussian Imperial Parliament.
Decrees of Emperor August IV
- Imperial Decree I - Established the Ministry of Environmental Affairs
- Imperial Decree II - Withdrawal of the city of Anamosa
- Imperial Decree III - Established the Privy Council of New Prussia
- Imperial Decree IV - Established the ranks and numbers of members of the National and State Orders
- Imperial Decree V - Reformed the Peerage of New Prussia
- Imperial Decree VI - Reformed the New Prussian Assembly
- Imperial Decree VII - Reformed the Church of New Prussia
- Imperial Decree VIII - Proposed the Ministry of Culture (New Prussia)
- Imperial Decree IX - Established the Imperial and National Anthems of New Prussia
- Imperial Decree X - Annexed the towns of Tipton and Bennett, forming the Grand Duchy of New Oldenburg
- Imperial Decree XI - Created the title for the heir of the Grand Prince of New Hanover
- Imperial Decree XII - Abolished minor the national and state General Honor Medals, Civil Merit Medals, and the Lifesaving/Bravery Medals
- Imperial Decree XIII - Reset the numbers of the National and State Orders
- Imperial Decree XIV - Proposed a written Constitution
- Imperial Decree XV - Dissolved the New Prussian Assembly and established the New Prussian Imperial Parliament
- Imperial Decree XVI - Created the New Prussian Imperial Officers of State
- Imperial Decree XVII - Established the digitalization of further Acts of Parliament, Joint Decrees, and Imperial Decrees
- Imperial Decree XVIII - Instructs all presiding officers of the house and the senate to be impartial in their decisions and not carry their political alignment while in their respective offices.
- Imperial Decree XIX - Established the Vice President of the Imperial Council and the Clerk of the Imperial Privy Council.
- Imperial Decree XX - Redetermined the process of choosing the Chair and Vice Chair of the New Prussian Imperial Bank Board of Governors.
- Imperial Decree XXI - Annexed the town of Toronto Iowa into the Kingdom of New Bavaria and established the Archduchy of Southwest Clinton.
- Imperial Decree XXII - Established procedures for making and passing Amendments to the Constitution of the Empire of New Prussia.
- Imperial Decree XXIII - Established a flag codes for the national and military flags of the Empire of New Prussia.
Joint Decrees under Emperor August IV
Joint Decrees are made by the Emperor and the Sovereign of a state and/or a foreign country
- Joint Decree I with Pope Pius Eugene I - Established the terms of the Pope and the Holy Posse of Popes
- Joint Decree II with Pope Pius Eugene I - Established the titles of the Pope and ecclesiastical provinces
- Joint Decree III with King Colton - Established the state anthem, state motto, and state Coat of Arms of the Kingdom of New Saxony
- Joint Decree IV with Queen Diana - Established the state anthem, state motto, and state Coat of Arms of the Kingdom of Biberdamm
- Joint Decree V with Grand Prince Eugene - Established the state anthem, state motto, and state Coat of Arms of the Grand Principality of New Hanover
- Joint Decree VI with Grand Duke Colton - Established the state anthem, state motto, and state Coat of Arms of the Grand Duchy of New Oldenburg
- Joint Decree VII with King August IV - Established the state anthem, state motto, and state Coat of Arms of the Kingdom of New Bavaria
- Joint Decree VIII with Grand Prince Eugene and Grand Duke Colton - Created new Coats of Arms for New Hanover and New Oldenburg to match their public use flags.
- Joint Decree IX with Queen Diana - Created a new Coat of Arms for Biberdamm to match its public use flag.
- Joint Decree X with Queen Diana - Considers the Kingdom of Biberdamm as a colony instead of a state.
This article has not been added to any content categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (July 2023)